The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

33 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

On insta, I’ve seen Tyrone and Trez (a lot) training in a Villa top.. Jack has been trying, but no Villa top worn. Means nothing but hey I can’t sleep 

Hoping and assuming that's more to do with a Nike sponsorship than any indication he's off. 

5 hours ago, Villarocker said:

I said similar earlier in the season. Jack would be perfect for Barca. 

He’s not on their radar in a million years. He’s not the wrong side of 30 and over the hill so they’ll have no interest. 

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He is in Mykonos.

In 3 of the 4 photos he has no top on. Looks like he’s off to play shirts vs skins next season. Shame really. I thought we were going places with him. We go again I suppose. 

11 hours ago, Villarocker said:

I said similar earlier in the season. Jack would be perfect for Barca. 

Pochettino is the new favourite for the job as Bartomeu tries to save his skin, so it might not be as far-fetched as we think. Especially as they seem bound to make wholesale changes in the squad to bring the average age down. 

He appears to like the beach lifestyle too :)

Edited by chips'ngravy

With Man cities performance last night the next week should show us what's happening with Jack, I see them as the only chance of Jack moving . Fingers crossed they concentrate on talent from foreign fields 

2 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

Pochettino is the new favourite for the job as Bartomeu tries to save his skin, so it might not be as far-fetched as we think. Especially as they seem bound to make wholesale changes in the squad to bring the average age down. 

He appears to like the beach lifestyle too :)

A BIG CLUB rebuild with some good money finally sounds like it's right of Pochettinos alley.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A BIG CLUB rebuild with some good money finally sounds like it's right of Pochettinos alley.

Although apparently they have to find something like €120m this summer just to pass FFP. God knows where the money comes from as their wage bill is insane and I can't see many clubs taking on their players at the levels they're paid.

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Didn't Pochettino name Barcelona as one of the club's he would never manage due to his affiliation to Espanyol?

14 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Didn't Pochettino name Barcelona as one of the club's he would never manage due to his affiliation to Espanyol?

Sounds like he softened his stance as Espanyol got relegated but he has said some inflammatory things in the past that might count against him.  He has the Argie and Newell's Old Boys connection with Messi though plus when it comes down to it he is pretty much perfect for the job imo.

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Sounds like he softened his stance as Espanyol got relegated but he has said some inflammatory things in the past that might count against him.  He has the Argie and Newell's Old Boys connection with Messi though plus when it comes down to it he is pretty much perfect for the job imo.

I think he'd do a great job there, wouldn't be the first time someone in football went back on something they've said either, just shows how daft it is to say such things in the first place.

• Like 1

Looks like Barcelona is going to hire Koeman. So that means it won't be Pochettino.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/barcelona-koeman-remains-the-favorite-to-replace-setien

Big changes are coming at Barcelona following the embarrassing loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarterfinals. On Monday, the blaugrana will have a board meeting that will see Quique Setien lose his job with Ronald Koeman  as the favorite to become the new manager over Xavi and Pochettino.

In addition to the manager position, director Oscar Grau  and technical secretary  Eric Abidal  are also expected to leave. While president Bartomeu  isn't resigning he is likely to call for an early election in November. 

16 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Trump

For the world, yes, but taken in isolation, it's probably Bartomeu. I'd imagine he has a lower % of voters that are guaranteed to vote for him than Trump.

Â