The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

We have very rich owners. It's far less of threat now we are promoted

Aye, it's better - but for example if Newcastle get their mega-bucks takeover Grealish is going to be attractive, we are not going to match stupid wages. I love the idea there is loyalty in football, but I just can't be certain anymore when daft money is involved. 

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Aye, it's better - but for example if Newcastle get their mega-bucks takeover Grealish is going to be attractive, we are not going to match stupid wages. I love the idea there is loyalty in football, but I just can't be certain anymore when daft money is involved. 

Grealish leave Villa for Newcastle? 😆 Apparently Milner wanted to stay with us but heard MON wanted to sell to raise funds for more of his junk targets near the end

I was thought there were he has release clause (minimum fee = 60 millions) ; with this void only when we promote to premiership for this season? or i wrong and actually it is for all 5 years contract under this agreement regard we in premiership or not ? 

maybe we need offer him rise pay again and with 5 years without minimum fee released ?  

I think Jack should stay with us 1 or 2 more season if he failed break throught to England. we failed reach European completions - UEFA | Champions leagues we might force transfer list request to left ? 

• Like 1

Anything can happen in football but I would be absolutely stunned if Jack went anywhere this offseason. He's living his boyhood dream and he's up there now with any Villa hero of the modern era for mine.

If we stagnate, I wouldn't begrudge him moving on eventually to play Champions League football, but I think he'll stick with us for a few years yet.

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

He has a buy out clause - that is always going to be a threat. 

I don’t know for sure, but I always presumed the buy out clause was only valid if we were in The Championship.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

We have very rich owners. It's far less of threat now we are promoted

Its exactly the same level of threat. The buyott fee hasnt changed unless its written into the contract that it goes up if we go up. 

6 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

maybe we need offer him rise pay again and with 5 years without minimum fee released ?  

Good shout, they did that with Zaha... well the put his wages up and he agreed an even sillier clause anyway...

Edited by Jareth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

This is why I hate spurs. A load of their fans that I know all said the same. So glad you cme up now we won't sign grealish 🙄

I hate Spurs too...

They are a club that attracts dickheads

• Like 2

Just realised I’ve never posted in this topic, weird. Well in Jack! Will be a pleasure to have you back in my fantasy team.

What he has done since his return is unreal, completely galvanised the team - so happy for him!

Â