The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I've heard he loves the gear tbf.

Bit worrying. 

I agree, it's extremely worrying.

With all the random drugs tests they do someone is clearly ripping him off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He's just captained us to promotion. He could be snorting coke off a hooker's arsehole right now for all I care

I call that 'Monday' 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Good to see Barry bannan out drinking with him too 

Anyone seen albrighton? Bet he's been celebrating somewhere

Is that actually Barry Bannan, thought just a bearded fat bloke at the bar 😂

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 8pints said:

Derby manager Frank Lampard insists that Aston Villa must be punished.

“This is bigger than promotion,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “Flange ruins lives. Most of the Villa players had erections in the tunnel on Monday, and one or two were doing ‘The Robot’. The smell of Flange from the Villa dressing room stung my eyes.”

“Is this what we want for our game?” added the former Chelsea midfielder. “Young players Flanged off their faces, roboting around the place on massive horns? That’s not what fans want to see, to be fair.”

If you or your family have been affected by Flange, call the Flange Hotline on 0890-Robot-Horn

🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Seems that he was in the O’Neils on Wardour Street. It’s a proper shit pub though so you saved yourself the trip 😁

Haha. I live in London, been in there a few times.

Makes me love him even more, earns shit loads of dosh, but drinks in shit boozers.

😍😍😍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Derby manager Frank Lampard insists that Aston Villa must be punished.

“This is bigger than promotion,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “Flange ruins lives. Most of the Villa players had erections in the tunnel on Monday, and one or two were doing ‘The Robot’. The smell of Flange from the Villa dressing room stung my eyes.”

“Is this what we want for our game?” added the former Chelsea midfielder. “Young players Flanged off their faces, roboting around the place on massive horns? That’s not what fans want to see, to be fair.”

If you or your family have been affected by Flange, call the Flange Hotline on 0890-Robot-Horn

🤣

That is just one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

To be honest I want the dealers number as I want to get flanged all if a sudden, sort me out Jack 😂

No wonder Derby found it (HARD) to score, they were dealing with erections and robots in our box. They must of enjoyed it though, after a bit they actually snuck one through..🤣

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

Thats it Purslow you tell em..

Aston Villa chief executive Christian Purslow has issued a hands-off warning regarding star man Jack Grealish, with transfer speculation continuing to surround the playmaker.

https://the72.co.uk/132843/aston-villa-chief-issues-hands-off-warning-over-aston-villa-star-jack-grealish/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I can't believe he's still going!

Puts all the rest of them to shame, no wonder he's captain!

Damn right. It's been a hell of a season for the lad.

He is now the focus point of this footbsll club and he is to Aston Villa what Lionel Messi is to Barcelona now that we are in the big league. This is his platform now to show the world who he is.

He is also gauranteed to be in the England Squad and will be on the plane to next Summer's Euro 2020.

He is now £100m player going with todays rates, imo. So combining everything of this plus all the other shenanigans of this season at the age of 23, i'd be on a week long bender aswell!

Good lad Jack. The world is at your feet. Lose the clearings in the woods that Gazza never and you'll be amongst the best in the world.

All I can say is EA would be crazy not to put Jack Grealish on the front cover of FIFA 20, it would actually be the reason I buy a physical copy of a game for once as I usually buy digital releases..

Jack Grealish's career on fifa is an interesting read:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-grealish-aston-villa-fifa-16076628

Edited by Dave-R

11 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Thats it Purslow you tell em..

Aston Villa chief executive Christian Purslow has issued a hands-off warning regarding star man Jack Grealish, with transfer speculation continuing to surround the playmaker.

https://the72.co.uk/132843/aston-villa-chief-issues-hands-off-warning-over-aston-villa-star-jack-grealish/

This was great to read he sounds very firm and we have bloody needed owners and a team that are not pushovers for how long. 

The board are not be pushed around anymore

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Theres a buyout clause isn't there. if someone meets that we have top sell if he wants to leave. It worried me what McGinn said post match

I seem to remember a similar question came up a few pages back. I think the answer was that the buyout related clause was only effective if we were still in the Championship.

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Theres a buyout clause isn't there. if someone meets that we have top sell if he wants to leave. It worried me what McGinn said post match

To be fair the clause is £60m

I imagine we'd be selling if anyone offered that anyway, never mind how bullish we want to be about it.

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It worried me what McGinn said post match

I wouldn't worry about that, seeing them on social media it seems that McGinn, Jack and Mings seem to be on permanent missions to wind each other up and take the piss!

Â