The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Nope. I still think he's gone. I think this waiting time is the clubs trying to sort out a fee. I think the only hope of Jack staying is if Man City do not meet our terms (i'm assuming that's why the deal hasn't already gone through tbh). But that's pure speculation on my part, I know nothing. 

I knew the local “journalists” used this site 

Just now, the_sun_never_sets said:

Just playing devil's advocate - could this be for the arrival of Leon Bailey? 😐

Do you reckon the stewards are expecting him to go in through the turnstiles?

10 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would absolutely hate training and would rather have 5 hours of matches instead. 

I can see him much preferring any training with the ball at his feet but to be honest it doesn’t look like he misses out on the physical effort of non-football work. From memory, his mindset changed during his recuperation from his kidney injury where he vowed to come back stronger and more able to protect himself from hard contact.

To be taken with a pinch:

Talking to a chap I know earlier and he said his daughter is a close friend of one of Jack's best friends and he has told her he is 100% leaving and even showed her a text message that his mind is made up. I don't know the content of said message but make of it what you will.

I know I have been vocal since the start of the Euro's that I think he is off but just passing on what I have been told. Might well be total horse manure as I don't know the credibility of this guy's daughter but he is a ST holder for 25 years and he is gutted so no reason he would lie.

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

So you don’t think Jack rejecting the move is a possibility?

I mean, I believe anything is possible. But I think he'll want to go if a deal can be sorted with Man City. I just don't see him rejecting them if the deal is right personally. Hope i'm very wrong though!!! 

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Talking to a chap I know earlier and he said his daughter is a close friend of one of Jack's best friends and he has told her he is 100% leaving and even showed her a text message that his mind is made up. I don't know the content of said message but make of it what you will.

I know I have been vocal since the start of the Euro's that I think he is off but just passing on what I have been told. Might well be total horse manure as I don't know the credibility of this guy's daughter but he is a ST holder for 25 years and he is gutted so no reason he would lie.

sounds like at present it's not his decision even if that's true

if a bid was even close to being accepted, i don't think he's out on that training pitch

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Jacks best friend is a girl… I thought it was John McGinn?!

4 minutes ago, jim said:

Needs a couple more degrees of separation for me to believe it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jim said:

You love pushing these narratives the last week. Are you looking for vilification if he leaves?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jim said:

If definite knowledge of his decision has got to the stage of mates of mates getting text messages saying that his mind is made up, there is no way one of those friends of friends haven't thought to try and get a quick twenty grand by selling a screenshot of it to The Sun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â