The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Grealish lifted the whole team and stadium when he came on. He was directly involved in both goals, and he helped up the tempo with his quick passing. He demands better from those around him, so they have to step up. 

The thing is, we haven’t even seen the best of him yet. We know what he can do, he just needs the opportunity to show it for England. Start it him and at some point soon he will do something spectacular. Well done Jackie boy, enjoy your tournament and get that contract signed. 

• Like 2

All my non Villa supporting mates saying he's not world class. Hilarious! I mean, I don't support England but he made the difference today and I haven't been following his career for the last 9 years for nothing. The guy is absolutely world class. Watch the media meltdown now....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Khizzy said:

All my non Villa supporting mates saying he's not world class. Hilarious! I mean, I don't support England but he made the difference today and I haven't been following his career for the last 9 years for nothing. The guy is absolutely world class. Watch the media meltdown now....

You're wrong. He's beyond world class now. We're talking once in a generation level of talent.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

It’s the Villa factor sadly. He’s the best player in that England squad, no question. And England are a world class team. Put 2+2 together. 

• Like 2

Â