The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

48 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Plus him yanking them all over to celebrate by the corner to waste time class.

Captain fantastic in many many ways.

I loved that, it was class.....best way of wasting time possible and you could see Jack pulling them over to the side.

Hey, here's a celebration Saturday night quiz question:

How many penalties has Jack scored and missed in the Premier League?

(I have no idea and am hoping one of you might know. I remember him missing one last season when we were already 2-0 down, I think, though I can't remember who that team was. Apart from that I can't remember any others).

Edited by robby b

37 minutes ago, robby b said:

(I have no idea and am hoping one of you might know. I remember him missing one last season when were already 2-0 down, I think, though I can't remember who that team was. Apart from that I can't remember any others).

Sheff Utd away. 

• Thanks 1

You know what I love how snide we are. Wolves and Leeds fans crying over how we just keep falling over 😂

Diving or not I couldn't care what our players do, as long as they play for Aston Villa then happy days win as many freekicks and fouls as possible. 

1 hour ago, robby b said:

(I have no idea and am hoping one of you might know. I remember him missing one last season when we were already 2-0 down, I think, though I can't remember who that team was. Apart from that I can't remember any others).

From memory, the only 2 pens he's taken are the miss at Sheff United and the one he scored vs WBA in the playoff semi final shootout

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robby b said:

Edit: Nvm

He's only taken one penalty in the PL and he missed it.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Edit: Nvm

He's only taken one penalty in the PL and he missed it.

Thanks. I just read that it cannoned off the bar, well at least he didn't put it over and we can say the same for Ollie v West Ham! : > (I usually don't watch highlights of games we lose, I admit too being a bit of a bad loser in that way). :s Well let's hope he scores the next one, if there is a next one.

11 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

From memory, the only 2 pens he's taken are the miss at Sheff United and the one he scored vs WBA in the playoff semi final shootout

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about his penalty in the play-off shootout. Well, what an important one to score! And I remember thinking it was a really good penalty too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farlz said:

You know what I love how snide we are. Wolves and Leeds fans crying over how we just keep falling over 😂

Diving or not I couldn't care what our players do, as long as they play for Aston Villa then happy days win as many freekicks and fouls as possible. 

Add West ham to the list

The best thing about the video doing the rounds is that it was a blatant foul, traore obstructed him but they've only shown the angle that suits the dive narrative 

Traore should have been booked for that, knew exactly what he was doing (to be fair so did Jack) 

• Like 1

They're just mad that all their players don't know how to deal with Jack. Grown ass men crying about diving. Give me a break. The amount that Jack gets clattered is insane really. I wonder how some of these keyboard warriors would fare after 1 or 2 of the challenges left on Jack today and whether their stance on "diving" softens a bit.

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He had a shot from a free kick yesterday - that in itself is quite a rarity - the type of player he is, you'd expect him to be wanting to have a pop from free kicks all the time, but he's never really been interested in taking them.

The one thing in his game I think he really could do with improving now is set pieces overall.

17 minutes ago, darrenm said:

This had me smiling all the way through. It's really good because he's always very open about things. Also interesting how he rates certain other players.

Calling trez a 'fly in a jar' was brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â