The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

First half wasn't in the game at all. Second half moved more central and for 20 minutes they couldn't handle him. Hopefully we'll see him through the middle more and he can dominate a full game

He was playing centrally first half.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Best player on the pitch today for us I thought .   He's much better playing in the hole then the wing.  Love the way he picks up the ball in pockets of space and always looks to do something positive .  

Imagine Carles Gil the other side to him.

I am telling you. We need Gil back!

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Imagine Carles Gil the other side to him.

I am telling you. We need Gil back!

Meh,  Gill is rubbish.  Does nothing with the ball,  just lays It off quickly and things just slow down .  Jack is better cos he's more direct.  

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Only saw the highlights but he won the pen so contributed greatly. I think he's very important for us, but I do wonder whether he'd be better in a more central role.

he played more central yesterday and went to wing when Kodjia and picked up the ball in more dangerous areas

He spent the first half hour playing central, we were poor, he was poor, Bruce switched him with kodjia and he came in to the game as we did, overall he was pretty good, there were 2/3 balls that he tried to play that didn't come off, outside of the boot inside a defender for RMC that had slightly too much bend on it for one, he IMO was the only player on the pitch that could even try that pass

• 2 weeks later...

Jack has been hit or miss for me though there is unquestionably a player in there. 

Tonight he was outstandingly good. Totally imperious,  they really couldn't handle him. 

Good on you Jack. 

• Like 1

Â