The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He's utterly wonderful.

Maybe a lack of cutting edge still. But the way he plays makes me so happy. He just never loses the ball, and makes defenders look like mugs. There was a moment today on our left wing in the second half. he had the ball on the touchline, stood still waited for the challenge and took it round two players.

It was brilliant.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Juju said:

and for all of those bozo's old enough to remember when players were not protected by refs in the same way, George Best used to get lumps kicked out of him every game.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Difference is Best used his balance to stay on his feet. Beautiful balance he had. That's why Grealish may become Great, but possible not "one of" the Greats.

Yes Best was probably the greatest player to ever come out of Britain though

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's utterly wonderful.

Maybe a lack of cutting edge still. But the way he plays makes me so happy. He just never loses the ball, and makes defenders look like mugs. There was a moment today on our left wing in the second half. he had the ball on the touchline, stood still waited for the challenge and took it round two players.

It was brilliant.

Haha, he was good. utterly wonderful is a bit much imo.

He's starting to perform in what really is a shocking league. Hope he keeps it up.

I still keep waiting for even more end product. Goals mainly. But perhaps it's a tad unfair at this point in time, and we should just be happy he's playing well and not getting the wrong kind of headlines.

He's just so unbelievably talented, I simply can't shake off the feeling we really have a world class player in the making. 

18 minutes ago, vreitti said:

I still keep waiting for even more end product. Goals mainly. But perhaps it's a tad unfair at this point in time, and we should just be happy he's playing well and not getting the wrong kind of headlines.

He's just so unbelievably talented, I simply can't shake off the feeling we really have a world class player in the making. 

I find it quite amusing how the tone of the posts have changed on the Grealish thread.

55 minutes ago, vreitti said:

He's just so unbelievably talented,

yet more unbelievable talent talk on this forum? unbelievable..... really?

With all this unbelievable talent, it's no wonder were 11th in the championship.

Let's not get too carried away eh?

Sorry but this is a forum where I am offering my opinion. I disagree with those saying he's utterly wonderful and an unbelievable talent. He clearly isn't. its not just getting carried away...... its far away and beyond that. fwiw, I don't agree with you that it was a great performance. He played well though. 

a good honest interview and doesnt come across as an arrogant prima-donna or a show boat off the pitch as some people have described him since he broke through the youth team

only worry is that some prick will go through him this season and give him a bad injury because he doesnt really get much protection from referees even if he is most fouled player in the league

11 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Haha, he was good. utterly wonderful is a bit much imo.

He's starting to perform in what really is a shocking league. Hope he keeps it up.

Sorry for praising one of our players.

Don't know what I was thinking.

• Like 4

Â