The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Hes going to be our best player by far this season.

I really hope he plays for Ireland, I think all the nonsense over his holiday antics would just be the start if he plays for England, the press would destroy him.

I think he'll have a big season, just needs to stay out of the papers for the wrong reasons, we've got a fabulous young player here, there's a very good bunch aged 16-19 years old at the minute

Out of interest SGC who else are you thinking of? Guess we have Traore now, plus Calder impressed me in pre-season, who are the other stand outs? 

I think he'll have a big season, just needs to stay out of the papers for the wrong reasons, we've got a fabulous young player here, there's a very good bunch aged 16-19 years old at the minute

Very true, plus we have a manager who won't write off an academy player if he has a shocker. That's not how you inspire development.

I'd never seen Lyden before the early season, he looks an interesting player indeed. He tries and finds early passes, I thought that was quite impressive.

Similarly with Sellars, he has an eye to beat a man. Raw, very raw but the desire to beat a man and not worry about the consequences is a rarity at our club. 

Seen much of Corey Taylor? Looks a leggy dribbler with a fair amount of confidence.

Has anyone been talking about Rory Hale or Murphy? I guess the latter will get a chance.

I hope I get to shout 'Zeidane' at some point  :D

Very true, plus we have a manager who won't write off an academy player if he has a shocker. That's not how you inspire development.

I'd never seen Lyden before the early season, he looks an interesting player indeed. He tries and finds early passes, I thought that was quite impressive.

Similarly with Sellars, he has an eye to beat a man. Raw, very raw but the desire to beat a man and not worry about the consequences is a rarity at our club. 

Seen much of Corey Taylor? Looks a leggy dribbler with a fair amount of confidence.

Has anyone been talking about Rory Hale or Murphy? I guess the latter will get a chance.

I hope I get to shout 'Zeidane' at some point  :D

We'll be lucky if one or two make it, let alone six. 

• Like 1

Just watched the Under 21 fixture against Derby highlights on AVFC TV.

Jack and Carles Gil are on same wavelength so exciting seeing them link up!! can't  wait till both are playing in 1st team together!! also combined well with Adama..

Edited by Villan4Life

The problem for me is the pronunciation, so while we're all merrily suggesting Jack and his mate go off on their wonderful adventures together, poor old Carles will spend the game wondering who the **** Jill is and why her and Jack are going up him. ;)

Edited by VILLAMARV
  • Like 1

Out of interest SGC who else are you thinking of? Guess we have Traore now, plus Calder impressed me in pre-season, who are the other stand outs? 

16 year old striker Rushian Hepburn-Murphy who made his debut for the first team last season, I'm looking forward to seeing how he progresses this season, 17 year old winger Andre Green who made the bench for the first team last season also and 17 year old centre back Easah Suliman who could make his debut this season, it's a very good group

Jack and Gil went up the hill

To fetch Jack's pail of vodka

Jack fell down and slept the night

And Gil is back in favour.

Or something.

Jack went on holiday and behaved like a cock

Carles stayed home training but kept on getting "knocks".

We will not be debuting a 17 year old centre back. At least I bloody hope not.

He's 18 in January, he could play in the cup competitions, we've got a very good young group at the minute, quite possibly the best we've ever had

Â