The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Until Aston Villa Football Club do or say something on the matter, everything is just noise. We know Jack is open to leave, maybe even wants to leave, but that all means nowt at the moment. 

Enjoy the weekend guys and ignore the noise. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

Until Aston Villa Football Club do or say something on the matter, everything is just noise. We know Jack is open to leave, maybe even wants to leave, but that all means nowt at the moment. 

We don’t know that at all, it’s just an assumption.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The only reason I can imagine that we're going to sell him for the figures being reported is that perhaps his shin injury means he's like to miss ten or more games a season and we think it's better to accept a big offer for him; but Man City with their squad maybe feel they can manage that situation better.

Still not given up hope  that he stays and I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did because you never know with these situation, just seems unlikely at this present moment in time

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Exactly. Jack is no more a Man City player than JWP is a Villa player.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Jack has had his account since he was 16, tweets are periodically deleted. It’s got nothing to with it. It’s also entirely possible Kevan deleted to avoid abuse or comments. Neither prove anything. 

True. Timing looks bad though.

Just now, Keyblade said:

True. However, bid made, so if Grealish wants to go then it's all over, not matter what the club want, contract, whatever.

57 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I can't see how this is win win at all. It's lose lose if you ask me. We lose our best player and the money we get can't replace him.

We don't need the cash, we need to build a quality team, this is a huge step backwards.

The money can't replace him, but 3 astute signing can have a major affect on the team....No team has unlimited funds, of course we need the cash to rebuild, every team has to manager their cash, otherwise, Bailey would be signed already, if it meant nothing.

we can still build a quality team, but will have even more money to do it.

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Yep, we wouldn't have much change out of that and as a team we are much worse off. It's impossible to replace his output for 100m IMO.

Front 3 of Bailey-Watkins-Buendia looks pretty decent to be fair but depends on how the 3 gel i guess.

Just now, AvonVillain said:

True. Timing looks bad though.

True. However, bid made, so if Grealish wants to go then it's all over, not matter what the club want, contract, whatever.

Not true. See: Zaha. 

Unless he downs tools and stops playing, 90m + random youngster ain't gonna cut it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

good players always want to play with good players, great player always want to play with great players.

Thats why before these owners, we have failed, when we have sold top talent....lets not forget all the years we had Gareth Barry, but we failed for whatever reason to bring in sufficient quality to keep him happy....he was tedious with the promises of better.

We now have owners who can break that mould, but it takes times there will be progress, then a step back maybe and progress again....In the meantime our best player has possibily out grown us and another club can take advantage, its what happens.

I would hazard a guess, most of his new international mates have told him to move on....thats what happens on England Duty, it happened with Platty.

Thats why the recruitment programme is paramount to us reaching our holy grail.....only when the team is brimmimg with talent, is there more chance of staving them off.....but look at Leicester, they just go out and replace them, thats what a good scouting/Recruitment team does.....we are on it, and it is encouraging the way we are going.

I Trust these owners to make the right call.

We have to keep him, have to place better by the side of Jack, if we don't we won't never get onto the type of player the so called big 5 are on and we so need to get on that type of player at some point.

Jack is one player but he's one player who can aid in Villa being attractive and aid in the luring of other players who have abilities like him.

I can imagine the amount of different outcomes that happen letting Jack leave

1 Villas progress is halted and pushed back

2 City go untouched for season upon seasons

3 Villa can't get access to the next tier of player because we lost Jack.

4 gaining European qualification will be an impossible task this season but with Jack it's possible.

I can't on those reasons alone believe that our Owners are going to sell Jack at any cost.

I do for the love of God wished our club would F'in sort this out and make a statement now as I'm sick to death of it. It's proper pissing me off because of how much panic it's creating amongst VT fans and how much City will laugh if it happens at Villa and the league if they obtain the bloke.

31 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

If he leaves he will be a **** traitor, no other way to put it, my opinion of Jack as a person will drop massively, it would be bad enough him leaving but to leave us to join Man City would be an even bigger kick in the teeth and would say an awful lot about him....what with him being a lifelong Man Utd fan and all that.

Well thank God he ain't joining United.

That'd be 10 times worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KangarooVillan said:

Can someone explain to me how you know a tweet has been deleted? Unless you have saved the link you wouldn’t know would you?

You can google the tweet, and when you click it it'll say it's been deleted or it's unavailable etc.

Just now, KangarooVillan said:

Can someone explain to me how you know a tweet has been deleted? Unless you have saved the link you wouldn’t know would you?

A load of these football twitter kids have those tweets saved for the 'Bantz'. They clock em getting deleted within minutes.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I don’t understand?

We lose Grealish but end up winning in the end. The song starts with the line we nearly made it, have a listen, quite apt 

Â