The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I know we all banter or stick it to Southgate straight and we'll never know for sure what went on but I really think when it came down to the penalty order selection, that a major factor in his thinking was that he didn't want Jack taking any glory.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

Seriously, I hope that England frustration will catapult him next season to do even better than before.

He can't do much more, the whole world can see Jack should be one on the 1st names on any team sheet apart from one stubborn fool.

• Like 1

Looking at those videos of Southgate selecting penalty takers and it looks chaotic.

No wonder we missed a few.

To be fair to Southgate he seems unflappable and it's a good characteristic to have but he seems to have lost it there.

Again, feel sorry for Jack. One of the best English players of his generation who should be the first name on the team sheet.

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

How has he made Southgate look a tit in any way? Southgate already said it was his decision ffs.

The only people he's made look a tit are the clowns who make assumptions based on absolutely nothing, such as Roy Keane.

Funk Likes GIF by Kölsche Funke rut-wiess vun 1823 e.V.

1 hour ago, AvonVillain said:

Grealish to Man City could happen 'quite quickly'.

More journalistic excellence via Twitter.

Could happen quite quickly, unless it doesn't - visionary stuff

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Sam Lee is normally quite reliable.....

42 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

thats not too promising

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Could happen quite quickly, unless it doesn't - visionary stuff

Just over two weeks ago, reports claimed Grealish to City was a 'done deal' yet, as BirminghamLive has been told, that is not true. In fact, City have had no contact with player or club over a proposed deal.

Today, fresh reports emerged about City 'lining up a £90 million opening offer' which, again, is wide of the mark.

As bad as it sounds, I believe Birmingham Live over the others here.

Explained: Jack Grealish's Aston Villa contract situation as Man City weigh up massive offer - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â