The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

First I agree. Second he could have just passed it.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not bashing Grealish. He was the only player that came close to doing something. We are a one man team in that respect.  Just wish it became memorible moments instead of just something remembered by villa fans in his YouTube video.

Don't think we're a one man team. Barkley and McGinn were just off that day. We've already seen what they can do. 3 goals and 5 assists between them already this season.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They were 2 pieces of good defensive play

The first one was brilliant defending. The other was a weak shot at the end of a fantastic run.  You have to make these moments count like Dalian Atkinson against Wimbledon and Alan Mcinally against Millwallbecause they are few and far between.  Although Grealish is that good he probably will get other chances like it. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Don't think we're a one man team. Barkley and McGinn were just off that day. We've already seen what they can do. 3 goals and 5 assists between them already this season.

consistency is key.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Looked like he was getting into a debate with Watkins over who should take the pen before the cameras cut away, that’s not good though I/we didn’t see the full scenario play out.

I thought he took it off watkins then they went to a replay and it came back Watkins was lining up to take it, it was a bit weird

Can understand captain jack wanting it but if the message came across from Smith that no Watkins is our taker then fair play to deano and then also jack didn't make a massive fuss of it

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I thought he took it off watkins then they went to a replay and it came back Watkins was lining up to take it, it was a bit weird

Can understand captain jack wanting it but if the message came across from Smith that no Watkins is our taker then fair play to deano and then also jack didn't make a massive fuss of it

Smith told him to give it to Watkins 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I like that he wants the goal, but as captain he should be aware that a new striker needs boosts like these. 

I'm glad nothing really came from it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I like that he wants the goal, but as captain he should be aware that a new striker needs boosts like these. 

I'm glad nothing really came from it. 

Yeah I think it's a positive rather than a negative

Jack wants to carry the team as captain, Watkins wants a goal, Smith put his foot down and said Watkins is our taker, Watkins scored 

Nothing wrong with any of that 

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

Already has half the goals he had last season (both PL and Total).  Should comfortably get to double digit goals and assists just in the PL alone.

Has missed a lot of relatively (for him) easy chances too. Could easily be on 10/11 already. And the times when he doesn't shoot lol. 

I think 15 goals is not an unrealistic target for him along with 10/11 assists.

By seasons end the world will be stating he's world class. 

Obviously mason mount is 57 times the player Jack is. 

Â