The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Don't really understand how you guys have the energy to discuss Jack's intentions here every day. The situation couldn't be clearer. The market isn't hot enough, Jack's staying. 100%.

50-50, as Con would say.

Tbf I've been following that saga today and after seeing the statement today from zorc... the first thing I thought is that Dortmund will sell him. This is total posturing and telling Man Utd to pay up or **** off. You know what will happen. 

• Like 2

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Tbf I've been following that saga today and after seeing the statement today from zorc... the first thing I thought is that Dortmund will sell him. This is total posturing and telling Man Utd to pay up or **** off. You know what will happen. 

Did exactly the same with dembele apparently 

I am concerned if the Sancho deal doesn’t go through they will come after Jack but not  sure if they need himafter the success of Fernandes.

Cant really see where else he could end up-Man City,Chelsea and Liverpool have strength in his position.

Do Arsenal or Spurs have the money to buy him?

I think for his career he would benefit from 1 more season with us.Hopefully if we strengthen well in attack it will help him as he won’t feel he has to do everything.He will play every game which might not happen if he goes to one of the big 6 and he should get the England cap he deserves.

48 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Looks like United are scrounging around for money. They don't need Jack badly enough to spend 80m on him. I'd be very surprised if he ends up there.

I said it some where else on here, but I'm not sure thet have that much cash to play with. They wasted an obscene amount of cash since SAF left. Then lost out on CL while wages kept building. Then match day revenue under covid. 

I thought the best post on that forum was someone thinking we'd accept smalling and lindgaard and some cash. 

I know it's not Championship Manager and Grealish probably have a say, but I'd fancy us to say €120 million at any contact, JUST to take the piss out of them. 

Swear I fecking hate that club. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

The club will probably want another 12 months out of him if possible. Go to the Euros next summer and hopefully his price would increase considerably.

I said it last year before Euro 2020, and now that he had that superb PL season under the belt I'm even more convinced now, he's going to get the Golden Ball award at the Euros if he plays in it. This England team looks like they're good for semi-finals at least.

1 hour ago, Only2McInallys said:

I am concerned if the Sancho deal doesn’t go through they will come after Jack but not  sure if they need himafter the success of Fernandes.

Cant really see where else he could end up-Man City,Chelsea and Liverpool have strength in his position.

Do Arsenal or Spurs have the money to buy him?

I think for his career he would benefit from 1 more season with us.Hopefully if we strengthen well in attack it will help him as he won’t feel he has to do everything.He will play every game which might not happen if he goes to one of the big 6 and he should get the England cap he deserves.

Liverpool - Jack doesn't fit Klopp's style at all.  He isn't fast enough to be in the front 3 and isn't defensive enough to play in the middle 3 of his formation.  Would have to change too much to fit in here.

Man City - TBH, Pep's style fits Jack above all the other top teams.  Pep could honestly get Jack to be his replacement for David Silva...  I hope not, but it's possible.  

Chelsea - Too many young players already in the squad who play in Jack's positions.  Again, I can't see him going to Chelsea at the price we're going to charge.

Arsenal & Spurs - Mourinho will want 5 other positions strengthened before buying an expensive challenger for Son/Ali in the lineup.  They played really well after the restart, with Kane healthy and Mourinho's defensive system taking shape finally, but I don't see him wanting Jack at 80 Million pounds.  Arsenal's defense is woeful and cost them Europe this season.  Arteta NEEDS to build a new defense this season, if he wants to survive until next summer.  

• Like 2

Just now, KMitch said:

Liverpool - Jack doesn't fit Klopp's style at all.  He isn't fast enough to be in the front 3 and isn't defensive enough to play in the middle 3 of his formation.  Would have to change too much to fit in here.

Man City - TBH, Pep's style fits Jack above all the other top teams.  Pep could honestly get Jack to be his replacement for David Silva...  I hope not, but it's possible.  

Chelsea - Too many young players already in the squad who play in Jack's positions.  Again, I can't see him going to Chelsea at the price we're going to charge.

Arsenal & Spurs - Mourinho will want 5 other positions strengthened before buying an expensive challenger for Son/Ali in the lineup.  They played really well after the restart, with Kane healthy and Mourinho's defensive system taking shape finally, but I don't see him wanting Jack at 80 Million pounds.  Arsenal's defense is woeful and cost them Europe this season.  Arteta NEEDS to build a new defense this season, if he wants to survive until next summer.  

TBH, the only place I can see him going to is to either of the Manchester clubs...  He's a luxury player for Man City, but they can afford the luxury, but would slot right into Man United and make an impact.  I still think he'll be a Villa player next season.  

Â