The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

liverpool are 'sell to buy' this window aren't they? i certainly dont see them buying anyone for 80m

maybe jack's agent trying to stir things so that utd make a bid

I always thought Jacks old man acted as his agent? 

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

its all clickbait bollox crap, Jack IS aston villa, they can all fook oorfffff

This is correct. 

We should say £80m to Manure then when the bids been devised, prepared and finally launched, we should fax them back with a ‘nah you’re alright lads, keep your bank loans we don’t want them’. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I always thought Jacks old man acted as his agent? 

When he started but when he broke through he changed. His agent told him at the time he would make more money declaring for England 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

This is correct. 

We should say £80m to Manure then when the bids been devised, prepared and finally launched, we should fax them back with a ‘nah you’re alright lads, keep your bank loans we don’t want them’. 

Good shot Sirrrrrr.

Super John Mcginn is worth 80

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joey55 said:

I'm really surprised he hasn't been more heavily linked with City. I've read the odd link, but it's mainly been about Jack to Utd. If I were Pep, he'd easily be my number 1 target to replace David Silva. I've watched him carefully since we almost signed him and I think he's absolutely brilliant. Most other Spurs fans think I over rate him, but I'd go as far as saying he's a generational talent. I'd honestly rather sign him than Sancho or Sterling. In the past when I've been on here and you had a decent player, I always thought your fan base massively over rated them. I never thought much of the likes of Downing, Milner or Benteke etc. But in Grealish, I think you've got a genuine star, who could play for Juve, Real Madrid or Bayern etc. It's crazy to me that Mason Mount has played for England and Grealish is uncapped. Kane, Rashford and Sterling would be a terrifying prospect if Grealish was creating for them. 

Foden, that's why. 

• Like 1

I’ve just read a story at metro online entitled ‘what Grealish will tell Villa’ or something like that. It says that he will have showdown talks with Purslow and tell the club not to ‘stand in the way of his dream move to United’. It claims he’ll get £200k a week and that he doesn’t want to be a ‘victim of his own success’, if he’s ‘forced’ to stay at Villa after keeping them up. 

They may as well have added ‘sources believe that the lifelong United fan will hand a transfer request in to the shitty little club, Aston Villa, he has already bought a house in Manchester, widely known as the best city in the world’. 

Click bait rocket polishers

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyone seen the story about him allegedly demanding 200 k per week, "whether it be from us or another club" etc.

Sounds like complete bollocks to me. Doesn't seem the type to do that but then... maybe it's true.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyone seen the story about him allegedly demanding 200 k per week, "whether it be from us or another club" etc.

A fiction from the mind of Nursey, which suggests that Jack can get that at United and therefore, Villa should offer it too if they want to keep him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve just read a story at metro online entitled ‘what Grealish will tell Villa’ or something like that. It says that he will have showdown talks with Purslow and tell the club not to ‘stand in the way of his dream move to United’. It claims he’ll get £200k a week and that he doesn’t want to be a ‘victim of his own success’, if he’s ‘forced’ to stay at Villa after keeping them up. 

They may as well have added ‘sources believe that the lifelong United fan will hand a transfer request in to the shitty little club, Aston Villa, he has already bought a house in Manchester, widely known as the best city in the world’. 

Click bait rocket polishers

Sounds more like something that The Meaning Evil would write. 

Am I the only one who sees Grealish as a hot topic and pray it's because he's been photographed doing something silly on holiday? I immediately get worried he's gone. 

• Like 2

Â