The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Evans is apparently a baggie

Didn’t think he was Villa, but whilst he is covering them he’d want them to be as good as possible to help his exposure. Plus I’m sure he’s got a bit of a soft spot for the club after covering them for so long. He certainly speaks fondly of various people at the club.

42 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Just noticed it's the Tag Heuer young player of the season

Footballs a bit bollocks isn't it

That’s modern sport. It’s the same all over the world. But yes, it’s rubbish.

Plus awards decided by fan voting is **** idiotic.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I remember reading onTeletext that we had signed a defender from Manchester United for £240,000 and that was the first I’d heard of it, No need to mention the name obviously but it was a far simpler life back then. 

I would sit there all through the match with the scores on pressing reload constantly.  I don't think matches were even on the radio then? Maybe I just hadn't discovered it but using teletext was like touching the future anyway. 

I also remember looking up the top 10 scorers in Division 1 only to see some villa player I had never heard of called Platt sitting in 3rd or 4th place.  I was bewildered, no idea who he was and why he was suddenly sitting in the top scorer chart (they just included his Crewe goals).

It's impossible to think now we could make any signing without you having any kind of knowledge about it. 

Edited by sidcow

Supporters and Players' POTY. Very well deserved. 

Not quite at his free flowing best post lockdown but I seriously dread to think what would've happened this season if it wasn't for Jack. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

but I seriously dread to think what would've happened this season if it wasn't for Jack. 

Grealish is the main reason to why Norwich got relegated and we stayed up.

I'm not kidding. I seriously believe Norwich would have stayed up if they had Grealish. He is that good.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Supporters and Players' POTY. Very well deserved. 

Not quite at his free flowing best post lockdown but I seriously dread to think what would've happened this season if it wasn't for Jack. 

we'd have gone down. plain and simple. and probably bottom of the league too. he deserves any plaudits that come his way

Â