The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Its the 8th article down on BBC behind Carra and Neville 90s photo session. This is not going to be important to the mainstream media as some people think it will be. Only Villa and obsessed blues fans really have an interest in this 

does anyone actually look at the bbc website? front page of tabloids & he is pretty much the entire sports section on the mails website with 7/8 articles out of the top 20 or so, actually looked even worse earlier when you had to scroll through about 3 screens worth to get anything other than grealish. Even the top sport story on the guardian and still links to articles from earlier in the day on the main football page there

h3sc0Mxr.jpg

I had hoped that Jack had put his past behaviour behind him, but ignoring the lockdown, having told everyone else not to do just that, demonstrates that he will always have it in him, to do something that's at the very least embarrassing for his club, it's supporters and for himself. He should be devastated that he has failed to live up to the expectations of so many of our younger fans, who simply idolize him. Jack can no longer be held up as a role model to children after this.

He's thrown away the respect he had won back, after his previous incidents all too easily. That respect will take years to win back, if it ever fully can be. He's not the first footballer to go off the rails, he's not the first one to do it more than once. He wouldn't be the first footballer to eventually win back the respect that he once had, but it will take years of good football and of good behaviour, to get back to where he was before this incident happened. He also needs to feel ashamed and regretful, for what he's just done. He's a silly young man, who needs to get a grip on himself and to start to act responsibly again, before he becomes a stupid old man. I back him to be able to learn from this, if he decides he really wants to. Do it for your club, for the fans who sing your name and for yourself Jack!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Its the 8th article down on BBC behind Carra and Neville 90s photo session. This is not going to be important to the mainstream media as some people think it will be. Only Villa and obsessed blues fans really have an interest in this 

Piers Morgan really launched into him. I think it has attracted more negative news coverage than you think and is another example of the bubble modern footballers live in

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DCJonah said:

That shouldn't matter one bit.

The world is shit right now and letting someone off with selfish prick like behaviour because he's one of us is **** rubbish. 

Do we know he has been a selfish prick though?

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Piers Morgan really launched into him. I think it has attracted more negative news coverage than you think and is another example of the bubble modern footballers live in

To be fair, there has been bugger all else other than the virus to talk about which has made the reaction a whole lot worse than it would have been.  I'm not excusing what Jack did by the way, if anything it makes the whole episode more embarrassing for the club.  He can't possibly keep the captaincy after this.

• Thanks 1

Jack Grealish is CANCELLED.

Firstly, I say we hound him on social media for an apology. But wait - he’s already done that and shown genuine remorse for what he did. Well that just not enough is it!? What we need now is a protest outside Villa Park demanding that the club terminate his contract immediately
Then what we do is we ensure he never plays professional football again, maybe by creating one of those online petition things, and raising awareness of his heinous crimes by creating a social media hashtag to attract as many signatures as possible.

We then wait and see what happens. If there’s a suggestion any of the clubs will try to give him a second chance, we hound them on social media and all of their sponsors telling them how we’ll NEVER purchase a product or use a service that we’d have never used or bought in the first place anyway.

Him never playing football again, having a career, or any kind of meaningful employment, and being forced into social isolation for the rest of his life is the only way  his actions can be duly rectified. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Firstly, I say we hound him on social media for an apology. But wait - he’s already done that and shown genuine remorse for what he did. Well that just not enough is it!? What we need now is a protest outside Villa Park demanding that the club terminate his contract immediately
Then what we do is we ensure he never plays professional football again, maybe by creating one of those online petition things, and raising awareness of his heinous crimes by creating a social media hashtag to attract as many signatures as possible.

We then wait and see what happens. If there’s a suggestion any of the clubs will try to give him a second chance, we hound them on social media and all of their sponsors telling them how we’ll NEVER purchase a product or use a service that we’d have never used or bought in the first place anyway.

Him never playing football again, having a career, or any kind of meaningful employment, and being forced into social isolation for the rest of his life is the only way  his actions can be duly rectified. 

And definitely no Easter eggs!

17 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

It would have to be a virtual protest 😉

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Had social media been around 25 years ago and everyone went around with a camera I doubt very much I'd have gotten to see too much of the likes of Merson and McGrath. They'd have been on the front of the rags pretty much every week and based on this thread there may well have been enough of us to force them out the club.

Grealish has messed up. As things stand he is guilty of breaking government instructions to only leave the house for essential reasons. I am sure there are hundreds of thousands of other selfish fools who have done similar over the last few days but him being so high profile and in a position to influence others compounds what he has done.

As for the car accident and hearsay about him being drunk until proven otherwise it is not for us to say if he was even driving the car or drunk. I'd imagine if those allegations are being made the Police will investigate and if he is charged we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

• Like 3

What an utter moron. Glad his fine has been given to a needy cause at the moment. The next best step would be to make him volunteer for the NHS during this pandemic. The money will mean **** all to him. Take his precious time away from him. Idiot.

9 hours ago, Fight Like Lions said:

I can’t imagine she’d have any interest in the story at all if it wasn’t. Also the reference to ‘bunch of idiots’ is a bit of a give away. 

So it doesn't.

Again I'm not saying it wasn't his apartment, but it certainly hasn't been confirmed yet

8 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Manchester United may turn their attention to Leicester City and England midfielder James Maddison, 23, after long-time target and Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish, 24, was involved in another off-field incident. (Daily Star)

Every cloud....lol

Ah that will be their excuse for why they don't sign him :D 

Â