Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

@rjw63, we starting watching californication, last night.  You're not wrong about the shagging. 

Series 1 through 3 are some of my all time favourite tv. Sublime. Quality took a massive nosedive towards the end but even at its worst it was still somewhat entertaining. But yeah, the first 3 series are untouchable.

• Like 1

I think most people should watch that first episode of Britannia. Not cos it's good, but cos it's so weird. You really should see it for yourself. The best thing for me was the character of Kerra reminded me of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. Although a bit older, I suppose.

18 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Just started Snowfall, which was on bbc2 end of last year. 

Excellent first episode. Will blitz through the rest next week. 

Quality show. 

Got a couple of episodes to go, but it's really good. 

I like the different perspectives/storylines running through it.

Season 2 confirmed as well, good news! 

• Like 1

OK so the first episode of Britannia.

Meh, was OK i guess, don't think it was terrible, but I think the series will be pretty poor overall.

I was expecting The Shannara Cronicles level of terrible so was pleasantly surprised when it only turned out to be a mix of a crappier version of Vikings and that crappy King Arthur move with Clive Owen and Kiera Knightly featuring the warlock from the house of the undying in GOT.

On 1/20/2018 at 11:12, sne said:

Actually gave up on Vikings after 3 episodes this season.

For some reason I don't enjoy it anymore.

Might pick it up and binge it later, but for now I'm done.

I am on episode 3 and its OK but last season I hated the sons of Ragnar except Bjorn as they are so boring. Ivar they try to make interesting but he is annoying

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am on episode 3 and its OK but last season I hated the sons of Ragnar except Bjorn as they are so boring. Ivar they try to make interesting but he is annoying

He does look like Jack Grealish, though. 

On 20/01/2018 at 16:01, wazzap24 said:

Watched the first ever 'Black Mirror' last night. 

Now that's a ransom demand! 

If this is a sign of things to come, I'm excited! 

We've just watched now, and are halfway through the second episode.

So far I think it's crap.

I want to like it because everyone has hyped it so much, but I'm just not having it at all.

26 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

We've just watched now, and are halfway through the second episode.

So far I think it's crap.

I want to like it because everyone has hyped it so much, but I'm just not having it at all.

Each to their own. I think it's amazing. S1e1 is weird and never grabbed me. 2 was pretty good, as was 3. S2 really kicks in though, some proper dystopian stuff there.

Then when Netflix gets involved in series 3 and 4 it's all universally brilliant. 

Â