Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

9 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I'm guessing Red Wedding and Battle of the Basterds... third one a bit harder, maybe Mountain vs Viper?

No all from the last series, the awards are just for the last year (it's the directors guild of American tv) 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

On GOT - the American TV guild something or other award nominations came out today (trying not to call them the film actors guild...) they give an award for best tv drama episode in the last year, 5 nominations, 3 of them are GOT episodes...

glad to say they also do comedy episode and master of none has 2, the thief which I can't remember off the top of my head and thanksgiving which is a cracking episode really well written

I'm guessing "The Thief" is the one when he's in Italy and he gets his phone nicked right after he gets that girl's number from the restaurant.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:57, lapal_fan said:

1st pants episode of Stranger Things, when El goes to Chicago to see her "sister"..  I know they had to, to give that bit of story, but me and wife both said it was a bit distant from the rest of the series.  Looking forward to getting back to Hawkins tonight. 

I think that episode is more about setting up future series, and even possible spin offs. I must admit, I found the episode a bit dull too though.

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm guessing "The Thief" is the one when he's in Italy and he gets his phone nicked right after he gets that girl's number from the restaurant.

For about 10 seconds i was genuinely racking my brain trying to think which episode of GOT that scene was from.

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

More than likely, even though I've just watched the end of the 5th series and it's not as good as it was. So maybe they are running out of material.

I'd watch 50 seasons of Ray Holt doing traffic duty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Just watched this week's Inside Number 9. Superb.

I think that was one of favourites.

Still doesn't touch 12 days of Christine though, I think that's the best episode of a TV show I've ever seen. Pemberton and Shearsmith are geniuses.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

On episode 6 the lava crowning of the blonde brother was brutal. 

Game of thrones

I might not speak with everyone, but do you need to spoiler tag parts from a show that's nearly a decade old? :P 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I might not speak with everyone, but do you need to spoiler tag parts from a show that's nearly a decade old? :P 

Well last time i got a warning so i didn't want to risk it!

But yes mods clarify for us =)

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I think that was one of favourites.

Still doesn't touch 12 days of Christine though, I think that's the best episode of a TV show I've ever seen. Pemberton and Shearsmith are geniuses.

I dunno "A Quiet Night In" is also up there as being 30 minutes of TV gold. 

When Shearsmith is hiding under the bed with the blow-up doll...

• Like 2

Â