Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1st pants episode of Stranger Things, when El goes to Chicago to see her "sister"..  I know they had to, to give that bit of story, but me and wife both said it was a bit distant from the rest of the series.  Looking forward to getting back to Hawkins tonight. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

1st pants episode of Stranger Things, when El goes to Chicago to see her "sister"..  I know they had to, to give that bit of story, but me and wife both said it was a bit distant from the rest of the series.  Looking forward to getting back to Hawkins tonight. 

It's the only one.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I can't remember many of the early individual episodes, what made it so poor?

Spoiler

Neds boy cant remember how he fell, the midget is going to travel to speak to his brither about getting help as their realm is weak

Neds daughter learning how to use sword.

Most interesting part was Viserys Targaryen abusing Dany (I think her name is) and the bodyguard steps in and puts whip around his neck.  Dany saves him from being killed. About time he was dealt with an annoying cretin of a charchter 

Rest was just charchter development 

Wont ruin for those that have not seen 

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What the **** am i watching  a ten year getting breast fed by a queen? :ph34r:

Game of thrones

Spoiler

The kid's not quite all there and his mother's gone nuts

is what you're meant to take from that. That part of the story introduces properly one of the best characters in the show, by the way.

On GOT - the American TV guild something or other award nominations came out today (trying not to call them the film actors guild...) they give an award for best tv drama episode in the last year, 5 nominations, 3 of them are GOT episodes...

glad to say they also do comedy episode and master of none has 2, the thief which I can't remember off the top of my head and thanksgiving which is a cracking episode really well written

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

On GOT - the American TV guild something or other award nominations came out today (trying not to call them the film actors guild...) they give an award for best tv drama episode in the last year, 5 nominations, 3 of them are GOT episodes...

glad to say they also do comedy episode and master of none has 2, the thief which I can't remember off the top of my head and thanksgiving which is a cracking episode really well written

Bildresultat för matt damon fag

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm guessing Red Wedding and Battle of the Basterds... third one a bit harder, maybe Mountain vs Viper?

Â