Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

53 minutes ago, sne said:

So thinking about starting to binge watching Fringe.

I've heard good things, although it may take a while to get into.

Anyone seen it?

I'm not sure it's "good" but I enjoyed it! Lot of episodes to binge through, mind.

Just finished season 2 of Gomorrah myself, great stuff. Anyone know when we can expect season 3 (Please say this year)?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've never seen a double post get double quoted before.  I'm almost tempted to watch Fringe in case it's some sort of clever in-joke that you only get if you've watched it.

Series 2 episode 3. ;)

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've never seen a double post get double quoted before.  I'm almost tempted to watch Fringe in case it's some sort of clever in-joke that you only get if you've watched it.

One of those posts is not like the other. 

Legion was wicked tonight. 

And, i don't know how often Radiohead have licensed their music for film/TV, but it was the greatest fit ever. 

Edited by wazzap24

Just watched the 1st episode of SS GB. Looks like it'll be good but what is this nonsense of spending the final 2 minutes pretty much outlining everything thats happening in the next episode. Seemed to give away everthing! Bleurgh.

Finally finished Luke Cage in preparation for Iron Fist.

I have to say it was very poor. The writing, the story, the dialogue all just went down hill the further the story went. 

The climatic end battle was just embarrassing. A real missed opportunity.

• Like 1

On 09/03/2017 at 22:00, Ingram85 said:

Anyone watching Mutiny? It's perhaps a bit too blokey bloke for me but still a really good watch.

Yep, seen the first two episodes.

I like it. I think you have to kind of "forget" that there's undoubtedly a boat and a helicopter nearby to rescue them for it to feel really perilous, but it's entertaining stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heffoman said:

Finally finished Luke Cage in preparation for Iron Fist.

I have to say it was very poor. The writing, the story, the dialogue all just went down hill the further the story went. 

The climatic end battle was just embarrassing. A real missed opportunity.

I've rarely seen anyone share my thoughts on this. Most people I know consider it the strongest of the 4 seasons of the Marvel Netflix so far. I'd say it the worst, by a fairly considerable distance. Daredevil season 2 was a bit of a mess, but at least it was entertaining and the characters were enjoyable. 

I can't really think of many redeeming factors in Luke Cage. 

Want more Jessica Jones! 

• Like 1

Luke Cage is the worst of the series so far. It's just dull. It has a half decent villain, and then swaps them for a godawful one, backs itself into a corner with is own hero's powers and solves it in the worst way possible, and doesn't even have particularly good action.

Is rank them Daredevil S1, Jessica Jones, Daredevil S2 and a huge gap to Cage.

Although saying that if the reviews ate on point Iron Fist night be taking the dunce crown of the lot :(. I was desperate for that to be good, I love that character... I'm banking on the reviewers being tainted by the false diversity argument, but they've crucified it for pretty fundamental things for a martial arts superhero show...

• Like 1

Â