Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Finished Wayward Pines last night - thought it was pretty good in all but hope they leave it there and don't conjour up a second series.

There won't be a second season according to M. Night. Was only ever meant to be one season.

• Like 1

Finished Wayward Pines last night - thought it was pretty good in all but hope they leave it there and don't conjour up a second series.

There won't be a second season according to M. Night. Was only ever meant to be one season.

Great news as was a decent yarn and nicely finished off.

• Like 1

Narcos

Yep, I like, although I tire of the parading of simulated violence (which simply bores me), but at least it's not as gratuitous as I've seen. Impressed that the writers pulled off a whole first episode using voice-over and exposition. And it worked! 

I tried watching it (Narcos) but found the voice-over to be too annoying, so had to turn it off. I was hoping it'd just be the first episode, like with The Sopranos, but from what I can gather it carrys on like that.

good comedy recommendation? i like IASIP, modern family, parks and rec, office, i.t crowd, peep show, south park. 

Usully dislike comedies which follow the pattern of:
1. Make some random comment slightly out of context
2. cut scene
3. Scene proves/dissproves said random comment.

4. repeat for the next 7 series

So like, family guy, big bang and 99 brooklyn. No laughing track is a bonus

Edited by gharperr

good comedy recommendation? i like IASIP, modern family, parks and rec, office, i.t crowd, peep show, south park. 

Usully dislike comedies which follow the pattern of:

1. Make some random comment slightly out of context

2. cut scene

3. Scene proves/dissproves said random comment.

4. repeat for the next 7 series

So like, family guy, big bang and 99 brooklyn. No laughing track is a bonus

I assume you've seen Arrested Development, Community and Kimmy Schmidt?

Unwatchable Kimmy Schmidt.  :puke: I stuck that for as much of the first season as I could but just had to throw in the towel.

Currently watching that The Last Man On Earth, good going so far but can't help but feel there was more mileage (and laughs) to be had if they'd just kept Will Forte dicking around on his own for longer than one episode.

Also just started on It's Always Sunny, 5 episodes in and I have high hopes.

• Like 1

Â