Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just wasted 20-odd minutes of my life watching the first episode of The League on Netflix. Hated every second of it. It was just a bunch of unfunny, annoying words removed being really annoying and painfully unfunny. Nearly had to turn it off before the end. It's rated pretty highly though, so the question is - does it get better? It would have to improve massively for me to consider watching it again.

I'm 4 episodes into season 1 of Community, 

Not feeling it so far I must say. I've come from Parks and Recreation which was outstanding 

As for drama, watched series 2 of Line of Duty (on Netflix). Very very good British Police drama. Series 1 (filmed in Brum) was excellent but series 2 was better (I think this season was done in Belfast). Keeley Hawes was outstanding 

I'm 4 episodes into season 1 of Community, 

Not feeling it so far I must say. I've come from Parks and Recreation which was outstanding 

As for drama, watched series 2 of Line of Duty (on Netflix). Very very good British Police drama. Series 1 (filmed in Brum) was excellent but series 2 was better (I think this season was done in Belfast). Keeley Hawes was outstanding 

Give Community time. It's definitely a grower.

I notice Vexed is on Netflix now. I really enjoyed that.

Attack on Titan

Saw the live action trailer and it looked terrible but intriguing at the same time, half way through series 1, loving it

**** I've that show, eagerly awaiting series 2. My missus has read all the Manga online and I worry that she will let spoilers slip.

Was looking for something to watch on flight later this week, and although I have seen quite a few episodes, havent watched much of always sunny in philadelphia, so downloaded the first two series and will give it a blast on holiday when I inevitably wake up at 3am

What i've watched this year:

Orphan Black S1-3 - Sci-fi clones thriller - pretty good 7/10

Suits S1-5 - legal comedy drama, very witty - 9/10

Vikings S1-3 - historical drama (like Game of Thrones). - 8/10

Episodes S1-2 - Matt le Blanc playing himself and a sad British couple. "comedy" but not funny. - 5/10

Agents of Shield S1 - poor attempt at Marvel universe - 6/10

Edited by ender4

Have to say, I've really quite enjoyed the latest season of Ripper Street - the storyline has become a lot darker than the first season, however I still cannot see Matthew MacFadyen as a 'tough/brooding' bloke!

He'll always be Tom from Spooks and that's the end of it! :)

• Like 2

Attack on Titan

Saw the live action trailer and it looked terrible but intriguing at the same time, half way through series 1, loving it

**** I've that show, eagerly awaiting series 2. My missus has read all the Manga online and I worry that she will let spoilers slip.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, the story progresses sure, but you still don't really have a clue what is going on - or more specifically, why 

I know I'm rather late to the party with this one by about 15 years , but enjoying Sopranos - really is superb. Still in the first season, so lot's to go. Just enjoyed the one where he gives his Dr. neighbour a box of sand to mess with his head. :D

• Like 1

I know I'm rather late to the party with this one by about 15 years , but enjoying Sopranos - really is superb. Still in the first season, so lot's to go. Just enjoyed the one where he gives his Dr. neighbour a box of sand to mess with his head. [emoji3]

I wish I was you right now, it is such a good series, avoid all spoilers for it though, there's so much to happen that you probably wouldn't expect, it's incredible

Just finished series 1 of this. Very good. Set in Birmingham as welll

p9310864_b_v7_aa.jpg

That on netflix?

Yup [emoji4]

I started this and while I'm enjoying it, I'm not entirely convinced by the lead (Arnott). I'll never understand why execs hire actors that need to put on an unconvincing accent.

Still very good though.

Attack on Titan 

I wouldn't worry too much about that, the story progresses sure, but you still don't really have a clue what is going on - or more specifically, why 

Is this all based on the Manga? Series 2 isn't out yet.

Â