Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just caught Gamechanger on iplayer.  It's the story about Rockstar and GTA and the alleged influence the game had on a guy who killed 3 cops in America after playing the game. Really interesting programme.

I recorded that, but saw the reaction today that effectively labeled it tripe. Apparently makes Jack Thompson out to be some kind of hero, which is a travesty as in reality he's a quite pathetic and snide character who wouldn't know what being a hero was if it smacked him in the head.

The missus was watching that 'Doctor Foster' thing tonight. Usual domestic melodrama. Takes place in London, but the kid in the family is a Villa fan, and part of the story was him telling his gran about him and his dad going on the VP tour, and about the club's distinguished history. Seems to have zero plot significance, so I suspect a Villa fan scriptwriter doing a bit of propaganda work. :)

• Like 3

I recorded that, but saw the reaction today that effectively labeled it tripe. Apparently makes Jack Thompson out to be some kind of hero, which is a travesty as in reality he's a quite pathetic and snide character who wouldn't know what being a hero was if it smacked him in the head.

Think the reason the programme gave a biased view of Thompson is due to the fact Rockstar didn't want anything to do with the programme. Wouldn't say it makes him out to be a hero, in fact at one stage it discredits his stance against gta. Still worth a watch imo.

Edited by dubbs
Update of comment

The Bastard Executioner

Kurt Sutter working his magic again brutal

saw this advertised on watch series, haven't started it yet. I'm guessing it's worth a look then?

Gotham is superb.

Yeah I really like this show, started the new season last night

The Bastard Executioner

Kurt Sutter working his magic again brutal

saw this advertised on watch series, haven't started it yet. I'm guessing it's worth a look then?

Gotham is superb.

Yeah I really like this show, started the new season last night

Yeah its typical Kurt Sutter

If you don't want to see gratuitous violence don't watch :)

Â