Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Unwatchable Kimmy Schmidt.  :puke: I stuck that for as much of the first season as I could but just had to throw in the towel.

Currently watching that The Last Man On Earth, good going so far but can't help but feel there was more mileage (and laughs) to be had if they'd just kept Will Forte dicking around on his own for longer than one episode.

Also just started on It's Always Sunny, 5 episodes in and I have high hopes.

I said exactly the same.  The first episode is brilliant and they could easily have gotten 3/4 episodes out of it before adding characters.

They've lost that mileage now and it's a great shame.

Archer is incredible.

Maybe try The League and, even though it may not be seen as that "cool", New Girl

The League is very watchable as in middle of last season myself but to me the episodes without Rafi now are just not the same standard

Edited by Zatman

started it last night, 10 minutes in the missus tells me she doesnt like it

:hooray:

that'll be that finished by the weekend, 2 episodes in and its very good, jumps about a bit and i think they got all the fun "facts" about his money out of the way a bit soon but i love the style of it, the scene at the start of episode 1 where he knows everyone and their family was superb

Just finished Season 4 of 24 and was my favourite so far but bloody hell the CTU need to do something about their human resources department - One if their analysts is always a mole and the attrition rate for CTU agents in full SWAT gear is pretty horrendous.

• Like 1

Just finished Season 4 of 24 and was my favourite so far but bloody hell the CTU need to do something about their human resources department - One if their analysts is always a mole 

That made me smile.

It wouldn't be 24 without a mole  ;)

5 more seasons for you to watch  :)

I worked security for a few weeks of filming of that, roundabout the time of the lampost scene, was cold as ****. Neil Morrisey was sound, really down to earth and was cracking jokes with us when he wasn't filming. 

Watched season 2 of Entourage too last night. Holly Valance half naked, don't know I didn't watch this at the time.

• Like 1

Â