Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Have introduced the wife to Mindhunters, which I watched last year. Cracking show, even on a second viewing - seriously hoping they do get to do a third season. 

Looking at the timeline of the BTK killer I reckon we will have a good three or four more series of this to watch hopefully. I love the bill tench son side story

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Looking at the timeline of the BTK killer I reckon we will have a good three or four more series of this to watch hopefully. I love the bill tench son side story

A lot of people didn’t like it but I thought it was pretty good and showed his character to be distracted away from the case they were looking into. 

they’ve done the BTK vignettes really well and it deserves seeing through. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

They released the cast from their contracts unfortunately, unless they can do it without David Fincher I'd be surprised if they do another season.  At least not for a long time, it seemed an age for them to bring out the second season.  I love the programme though.  Theyve got the film Zodiac on Netflix at the mo which is in a similar vein and worth a watch.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Been cancelled I think i'm afraid.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

They released the cast from their contracts unfortunately, unless they can do it without David Fincher I'd be surprised if they do another season.  At least not for a long time, it seemed an age for them to bring out the second season.  I love the programme though.  Theyve got the film Zodiac on Netflix at the mo which is in a similar vein and worth a watch.

Quite gutted to hear that. It was quality. Will give the zodiac ago cheers

Finally god round to The Witcher. Knowing nothing of the character/game or book beforehand. 
It was weird to start off with, took me a while to work out we were on different timelines and they didn’t help by having the characters not age. 
Grew into itself the more it went on and when the timelines were closer together. 
Will probably watch season 2, when it’s out. But then I wouldn’t be overly upset if cancelled 

Â