General Chat

Stevo985

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Its impossible for me to comply tbh. Technically I won't actually receive the summons until 9am when I get to work. I'm then supposed to gather the data required and attend court by 9:30am

Also the data they are requesting doesn't exist as its outside our statutory data retention period of 6 months for licensing requirements

We have an agreed procedure with the Police which doesn't appear to have been followed at all, not once has this data been previously requested

Turn up and tell them that. 

As a witness, the police should provide you with the material covering your evidence.

You shouldn’t need to gather any data as technically it should’ve already been served on all parties. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Turn up and tell them that. 

As a witness, the police should provide you with the material covering your evidence.

You shouldn’t need to gather any data as technically it should’ve already been served on all parties. 

Well exactly, its very odd

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Its impossible for me to comply tbh. Technically I won't actually receive the summons until 9am when I get to work. I'm then supposed to gather the data required and attend court by 9:30am

Can you get to court by 9:30 if you get to work at 9? If not, call the court and explain.

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Can you get to court by 9:30 if you get to work at 9? If not, call the court and explain.

I've had to go in to work to do it today Grrrr

I'll be in court on time now.

Apparently its the defence that has deliberately requested the info late

8 hours ago, Xela said:

What about your Spice Girls order?

Originally mine was: Baby, Ginger, Posh, Scary and Sporty

Now, as time moves on it has changed. New order is Sporty (she looks great now), Scary (as I know she's filthy), Baby, Ginger and finally Posh. 

Baby was my favourite then Geri 

The rest of them are not for me. But when you compare them to the Saturdays they are much more attractive than spice girls and all saints 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Baby was my favourite then Geri 

The rest of them are not for me. But when you compare them to the Saturdays they are much more attractive than spice girls and all saints 

Different era my friend. I couldn't even name a 'Saturday', although I think one is married to Wayne Bridge? Same as Little Mix.. only one I know is the one that looks like a slutty panda.

Give me Heidi from the Sugababes and Rachel from S Club 7 any day of the week. Things were a bit more 'innocent' then in that they didn't dress up like whores and have their minges on show. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

Different era my friend. I couldn't even name a 'Saturday', although I think one is married to Wayne Bridge? Same as Little Mix.. only one I know is the one that looks like a slutty panda.

Give me Heidi from the Sugababes and Rachel from S Club 7 any day of the week. Things were a bit more 'innocent' then in that they didn't dress up like whores and have their minges on show. 

I only know one of them Frankie hotttt

Yeah i know what you mean they were abit more classier than the ones this year. Same with whores like rihanna the demoness woman . 

A terrible role model

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Frankie, una, Mollie, Rochelle then Vanessa.

I think hottest girl dance troupe in my lifetime

Fixed

Band my arse, what instruments do they play apart from the pink oboe?

There was a team on University Challenge last night (some Cambridge college). Average age 19. 

They got a round on 'classic rock guitar solos' - totally failed to recognise the solo from 'Stairway to Heaven '. Had a guess at it - Oasis. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There was a team on University Challenge last night (some Cambridge college). Average age 19. 

They got a round on 'classic rock guitar solos' - totally failed to recognise the solo from 'Stairway to Heaven '. Had a guess at it - Oasis. 

• Haha 1

Â