General Chat

Stevo985

I like mushrooms but they have no place in a sandwich.

Cold sandwiches, I 100% agree. If part of a hot steak sandwich however, 100% disagree.

I could have them in a hot breakfast sandwich but definitely not cold.

Mushrooms are great. Raw or cooked. On a sarnie, fried in butter, grilled field mushroom with stilton on top. Part of a fry up. Essential in a nice Asian broth. Breaded garlic mushrooms. They are great.

Mushrooms are freakin' amazing. I could eat them all day (whether cooked or raw).  My favourite is to throw them in a pan with a bit of garlic butter and some ginger and then let them sizzle for a bit.  Once looking golden brown, I then pour it over thick (highly buttered) toast.  You know you want to. 

That just knocked a year off your life! 

Mushrooms are freakin' amazing. I could eat them all day (whether cooked or raw).  My favourite is to throw them in a pan with a bit of garlic butter and some ginger and then let them sizzle for a bit.  Once looking golden brown, I then pour it over thick (highly buttered) toast.  You know you want to.

That just knocked a year off your life!

It does sound like a lot of effort, I like to just have one giant mushroom with a load of burnt soldiers. I call it the Hiroshima breakfast.

• Like 1

Â