General Chat

Stevo985

As predicted, I hit the wall at around 9:30am having eaten my lunch in the car at 6:45am

On the plus side, I've just booked myself out for 'meetings and site visits' Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

I actually had a mushroom sandwich earlier, yeah, but hours later and still nothing's kicking in. Waitrose chestnut mushrooms. Crap.

I actually had a mushroom sandwich earlier, yeah, but hours later and still nothing's kicking in. Waitrose chestnut mushrooms. Crap.

Mushroom sandwich? If it's not a psychedelic experience you're after, try Tartex. ;)

Mushroom sandwich? If it's not a psychedelic experience you're after, try Tartex. ;)

I thought tartex was something old people had on t'walls n ceilings?

I'd clear given the pepper less of an express shake over the top of the mushroom and mayo concoction than I'd thought. All t'pepper was in one corner which made for a 75% dull, 25% ridiculous pepper hit experience.

I shall be out in 25 mins looking for something with more of a bacon content. I'm off to check out the new location for Spillers Records, doesn't sound like they'll be open today but I'll push my face up against the glass and see how its shaping up. 4 years looking for new premises, they're finally moving from No 31 to No 27 in the same arcade! 

white sliced, mayo, raw chestnut mushroom, white pepper mostly absent

possibly the most bland experience you can have, I didn't fancy peanut butter or tuna and I wasn't just bringing out of date mince pies

Mushrooms are freakin' amazing. I could eat them all day (whether cooked or raw).  My favourite is to throw them in a pan with a bit of garlic butter and some ginger and then let them sizzle for a bit.  Once looking golden brown, I then pour it over thick (highly buttered) toast.  You know you want to. 

• Like 2

mushrooms can be shiitake

love 'em

all types, cooked, raw, stir fried, stuffed, fried up on a hot dog and used as bulk when you realise there wasn't enough chicken for that curry you already started making

Â