General Chat

Stevo985

There are some bonny lasses in Newcastle, but a lot of them are pretty rough (in the sense they they're not the classiest). I've found Leeds has a high percentage of good looking women. I believe Nottingham has the best female to male ratio of any city in the country, so there's probably more than a few hotties amongst them. London is obviously going to be up there too. Something for everyone there.

All areas are the same, some women are attractive, the vast majority ain't.

Just make a "which accent is the sexiest on a girl" instead.

Black Country...

In other disturbing news, Russia has banned transsexuals from driving...

In a bizarre amendment to the law published on Thursday, transsexualism and transvestism and are named as health conditions that could prove dangerous to drivers.

Fetishism, exhibitionism, and voyuerism are also on the list of proclivities deemed unsafe on the roads, as are “disorders” associated with sexual development and orientation.

torygraph

I agree with Russians on this. No good having a man behind the wheel if they're thinking womens thoughts, too busy thinking about waxing, cushions and periods to concentrate on the lights

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Flummoxed by my car battery issue. The thing kept dying every few days, I'd jump it, and then inevitable death. I bought a battery charger and got it to full charge. Last 10 days, no problem. Until yesterday after a very cold night. Then today, after another cold night, it started right up. I'm thinking the battery just doesn't have much juice left, but it's only 2 years old. I'd rather not buy a new battery, but the alternatives aren't much better. Any gear heads have any advice on this?

Â