General Chat

Stevo985

Rambert and Birmingham Hippodrome today release the first look trailer for Rambert Dance in Peaky Blinders: The Redemption of Thomas Shelby, a dance theatre show written and adapted for the stage by Peaky Blinders’ creator Steven Knight and directed and choreographed by Rambert’s Artistic Director Benoit Swan Pouffer

Culture Bab

On 13/02/2022 at 15:13, sharkyvilla said:

I think we've done Wimpy chat before but my town has a Wimpy but no McDonald's or Burger King which must be pretty rare.

snap

so , probably not that rare unless you also live in a sunny Surrey town 

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

snap

so , probably not that rare unless you also live in a sunny Surrey town 

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Nah, Sussex, you dirty northern bastard 😉

Children, be warned, this is what happens when you drink shandy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Having an MRI on my wrist in an hour. Fun.

wanker-youtosser.gif

Seriously, good luck!!! ;)

Edit: Oh come on......three hours later and I'm beaten by a minute!!!

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Haha should have expected that. Both wrists have issues but the right one seemed to be the more.. delicate? (Hur hur)

Been like it for years but got to the point the other day where I couldn’t curl my wrist round to carry the lad so thought best to get it checked now. Could be joint issues following power lifting years ago, could be repetitive strain from keyboard/mobile phone use/gaming. Could be carpel tunnel. Dunno. 

wanking probably hasn’t helped.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Haha should have expected that. Both wrists have issues but the right one seemed to be the more.. delicate? (Hur hur)

Been like it for years but got to the point the other day where I couldn’t curl my wrist round to carry the lad so thought best to get it checked now. Could be joint issues following power lifting years ago, could be repetitive strain from keyboard/mobile phone use/gaming. Could be carpel tunnel. Dunno. 

Don’t have any anaesthetic remember 😉

47 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I think I got that carpel tunnel. Constant dull ache in wrists, keep tensing them to ease aching. Get it when I'm driving mostly.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I remember having mine done. 2 nurses chatting shit to take my mind of what the surgeon was doing “downstairs”.

Haha, absolutely the same.

I was giving them energy management info :crylaugh:

"Why have you got the heating on, and a fan?"

Nah, they were lovely.  I'll be honest though and say, I had no idea my dick could go so small.. 😳

On the contrary, my bollocks now look huge :lol:

• Haha 4

Â