General Chat

Stevo985

56 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The last remaining Wimpy in the world! (Hereford is around 30yrs behind the rest of Britain!)

Its just finally clicked in my head why I’ve always assumed Wendys is going to be terrible (despite being a “premium” burger joint). It’s because I once ate at Wimpy and it was awful.

Mind blown.

• Like 1

273065429_303431095100869_2827801681755448659_n.jpg.3ac0c6f4a9d5dc8321b663ea044b1225.jpg

St James's Park, between Victoria and the West End.

Also the squirrels have mastered hand to hand exchange ape style.

A proffered unsalted almond will be taken by hand, rather than snatched with the teeth.

File under, free stuff you can do with your kids that'll leave a bigger impression than Madame Tussauds.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xann said:

273065429_303431095100869_2827801681755448659_n.jpg.3ac0c6f4a9d5dc8321b663ea044b1225.jpg

St James's Park, between Victoria and the West End.

Also the squirrels have mastered hand to hand exchange ape style.

A proffered unsalted almond will be taken by hand, rather than snatched with the teeth.

File under, free stuff you can do with your kids that'll leave a bigger impression than Madame Tussauds.

Don't wanna piss on your chips, mate, but they ent squirrels.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

Its just finally clicked in my head why I’ve always assumed Wendys is going to be terrible (despite being a “premium” burger joint). It’s because I once ate at Wimpy and it was awful.

Mind blown.

Yeah, I got confused between Wimpy's and Wendy's before as well. Turned down a Wendy's thinking it would be a burger like the one I ate at Brierley Hill bowling alley all those years ago, I now realise it probably would have been a bit better than that. 

• Like 1

Didn't realise Wendy's was premium. Will have to try that next time I'm Stateside or near one of the few over here. 

Not sure it's premium but I do like the Whitecastle crave box with 100 sliders in it. Had that at parties before and always fun. 

56 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Didn't realise Wendy's was premium. Will have to try that next time I'm Stateside or near one of the few over here. 

Not sure it's premium but I do like the Whitecastle crave box with 100 sliders in it. Had that at parties before and always fun. 

Wendy's are planning a big UK expansion apparently so should be one in Brum shortly. 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve had both and both very similar IIRC. Nothing special. 

Looking at the respective websites, Denny's seems to be more of a 'diner' with food served on plates. 

It was definitely a Wendy's then.

Â