Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

When I was in New York I saw some kind of quadruple bacon and cheeseburger thing. I should have had it, I don't care if it would have killed me, it would have been a worthwhile death.

I'm a pretty shitty eater overall. Never have vegetables to be honest, my Sunday dinner is even without them. Have a dominos pizza or 2 every week amongst a McDonalds or other burgers. I eat tonnes of pasta, bread, cheese and various meats. It's what I live on. I'm amazed I'm fit and healthy enough to play regular football. I don't see how I'm not fat.

I'm currently having 4/5 maccies a week which is quite bad. Chippy also twice a week.

Bloody hell... LOL

You still footie training?

Yeah, It's quite bad but it's just there's nothing else to eat at 6th form apart from someone driving to Maccies or Tesco's, both 2 mins away.

Hardly unusual but I like duck wraps.

We couldn't be arsed with cooking last night, so ordered from the local takeaway, does just about anything you'd expect a decent takeaway near a nightclub to do, but delivers too (win), 2 of us ended up having a medium pepperoni delight pizza, with chips, curry sauce, and my mate had a half pound burger and I had a chicken kebab, and bloody hell it was gorgeous. Terrible for the body, but so nice. And they gave us a free bottle of coke. Was absolutely so stuffed afterwards, down to the arterial level, but cracking stuff.

I had duck dripping on toast (generously salted) for breakfast this morning.
UPDATE: And pork pie & peas (plenty of salt again), pork scratchings and beer for lunch.

Tea was lasagne, wine, bakewell tart and coffee.

Im off for boneless daytona buffalo wings at hooters, then a ruby later on and few pints then a japenese hibachi steak place to finish the festivities off with!

Buffalo wings, AND a curry AND a steak???

****! :shock: :clap::clap::clap:

Â