Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Im off for boneless daytona buffalo wings at hooters, then a ruby later on and few pints then a japenese hibachi steak place to finish the festivities off with!

Buffalo wings, AND a curry AND a steak???

****! :shock: :clap::clap::clap:

And there was me feeling guilty for eating 6 little bakewell tarts... I would say though, that when Dom posted, it was still around lunchtime over there.

Im off for boneless daytona buffalo wings at hooters, then a ruby later on and few pints then a japenese hibachi steak place to finish the festivities off with!

Buffalo wings, AND a curry AND a steak???

****! :shock: :clap::clap::clap:

And there was me feeling guilty for eating 6 little bakewell tarts... I would say though, that when Dom posted, it was still around lunchtime over there.

Im pumped lads, printed off my coupon for the curry house, im about to leave school now. EHAT (estimated hooters arrival time) is 20 mins, then ruby around 9 and 3am japanese steak house. Luvvly Jubbly. Just fuel for my love machine!

I just made the best sandwich I've ever eaten.

3 slices of bread, 8 slices of bacon, HP sauce on the top half, ketchup on the bottom half.

Absolutely amazing. I feel a heart attack coming on, but it was so worth it.

3 slices of bread, 8 slices of bacon, HP sauce on the top half, ketchup on the bottom half.

What, no processed cheese?

No mayo?

No garlic pickle?

Pah..........

What, no processed cheese?

No mayo?

No garlic pickle?

Pah..........

Bah you gotta throw some eggs on that Davkaus!

BK used to do a mushroom double swiss cheese burger.......feckin heaven.........dont see it here now in UK sadly.

The flame grilled taste does it for me every time

Â