Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Taco Bell

oh wow, i absolutely love Taco Bell.

and Del Taco as well.

but we don't get any Taco places here in Birmingham. :cry:

i ate loads of these bad boys when i went to California.

taco.png

Taco%20Bell.jpg

Bah, Taco Bell is a sacrilege to real Mexican food...

If we can have reasonably good Mexican fusion takeout in New England, then surely Olde England cannot be too far behind!

2253826274_1bc054f92d.jpg

Barbecue chicken burrito with yogurt filling

2985303517_146a36c97e.jpg

1099455502_928e705abe.jpg

Taco Bell

oh wow, i absolutely love Taco Bell.

and Del Taco as well.

but we don't get any Taco places here in Birmingham. :cry:

i ate loads of these bad boys when i went to California.

taco.png

Taco%20Bell.jpg

That looks disgusting.

Tired, grey mince, processed and pre-grated cheese from a poly bag, precariously piled into an odd-shaped construction which will fall apart as soon as you bite it. It's like what they used to eat in wartime, though better photographed. And no dried eggs, I assume. I suppose I might buy one if I was too bladdered to remember my name, but apart from that, there's no chance.

Ugh. Why bother.

You can make far better yourself. Last night I made enchiladas with green tomato sauce, fried plantains, and mango and cactus salsa. No great cooking skills required for that, and far better than that mass-produced crap.

ok do we need the pictures...seriously its unfair...3:14 in the morning where am i gonna get crap food to eat!!! the best thing about crap food is that you usually dont have to cook it, its from a takeaway!! yummmmmmyummmmm (dribble dribble)

That looks disgusting.

Tired, grey mince, processed and pre-grated cheese from a poly bag, precariously piled into an odd-shaped construction which will fall apart as soon as you bite it. It's like what they used to eat in wartime, though better photographed. And no dried eggs, I assume. I suppose I might buy one if I was too bladdered to remember my name, but apart from that, there's no chance.

Ugh. Why bother.

You can make far better yourself. Last night I made enchiladas with green tomato sauce, fried plantains, and mango and cactus salsa. No great cooking skills required for that, and far better than that mass-produced crap.

Yes... this IS the crap foods thread...did you get lost? ;)

• 3 months later...

The Wendys in my area have re-opened (basically the franchisee was skimming so much money that the stores missed payroll and failed to pay property taxes), so to celebrate, I just had a

with three crispy chicken sandwiches on the side.

They say burgers don't have emotions. They say a burger cannot love or be loved. That's when my mission was clear. I could eat a Baconator a day, everyday, for every meal, but that wouldn't be enough. I must eat one Baconator, but not just any Baconator, a powerful Baconator. A triple Baconator, not as in three patties.....as in multiples of 3. As in 6 patties separated by 6 pieces of cheese topped with 18 strips of bacon, as in two full animals in a bun, as in an automatic clogged artery but most importantly as in the one burger to save our future. I had to eat it and I did. Then I realized I made a mistake; I should've eaten a quadruple.

I honestly don't know how you could eat a huge burger with 3 more as sides.

McDonalds do a promotion in the UK where students can get a free cheeseburger, amongst other things, with a meal, which we've been known to do, and I've struggled to eat both. And these aren't huge burgers.

I honestly don't know how you could eat a huge burger with 3 more as sides.

The crispy chicken sandwiches aren't that big... they're basically Wendy's answer to KFC's Chicken Snacker.

Nutrition facts about the Triple Baconator

Weight: 424 grams

Calories: 1330

Calories from fat: 780

Total fat: 86 grams

Saturated fat: 38 grams

Trans fatty acids: 3.5 grams

Cholesterol: 345 milligrams

Sodium: 3150 milligrams

Carbohydrates: 47 grams

Fiber: 2 grams

Sugars: 11 grams

Protein: 90 grams

Vitamin A: 25% of RDA

Vitamin C: 25% of RDA

Calcium: 40% of RDA

Iron: 60% of RDA

3 - Hamburger Patties

Ground Beef. Seasoned with Salt.

American Cheese Slices, 3 slices

Cultured Milk, Water, Cream, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Artificial Color, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY.

Applewood Smoked Bacon, 9 strips

Pork Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.

Mayonnaise

Water, Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolk, Modified Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to protect taste), Yellow 5 and 6. CONTAINS: EGG.

Ketchup

Tomato Concentrate (made from red ripe tomatoes), Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring.

Mustard

Water, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric (color), Paprika, Spice.

Dill Pickles (4)

Cucumbers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Alum, Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 80, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Onion (4 rings)

Onions.

Tomatoes, 1-2 slices

Tomatoes.

Lettuce

Lettuce.

Premium Bun

Enriched Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacin, iron, folic acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Soy and/or Canola Oil, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2% or less of the following: Salt, Dough Conditioners (contains one or more of the following: sodium stearoyl lactylate, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono and diglycerides, DATEM, calcium peroxide, calcium sulfate, L-cysteine, enzymes), Yeast Nutrients (contains one or more of the following: ammonium sulfate, tricalcium phosphate, ammonium chloride), Modified Food Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Wheat Starch, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Propionate (preservative). Topped with Yellow Corn Meal. CONTAINS: WHEAT.

You see, it has Vitamin C in it... that makes it good for you!

The nutrition facts for:

Triple Baconator

3 Crispy Chicken Sandwiches

Large French Fries

Large Coca Cola

Calories: 3230

Calories from fat: 1480

Fat: 165 grams

Saturated fat: 54 grams

Trans fatty acids: 4.5 grams

Cholesterol: 445 milligrams

Sodium: 5790 milligrams

Carbohydrates: 300 grams

Dietary fiber: 14 grams

Sugars: 99 grams

Protein: 143 grams

Stuff like that is actually fairly usual in my diet.

Yet I've got a normal BMI and 115/75 BP and the last time I had blood work, I actually had below-normal cholesterol. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who can eat stuff like that regularly and get away with it.

Stuff like that is actually fairly usual in my diet.

Yet I've got a normal BMI and 115/75 BP and the last time I had blood work, I actually had below-normal cholesterol. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who can eat stuff like that regularly and get away with it.

That has got to be **** with your liver, all that fat and salt being processed??

Â