Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

is it sad then when i go abroad i love to go to places like KFC for lunch and see what they do that probably wouldnt be allowed in the UK?! im in vegas next month and ill be searching for one of those! germany is the best IMO mcdonalds did crisy king prawns (mcshrimp) and subway did a pineapple curry sub

anyway mine is crap that i eat at work, rustlers and pot noodles etc, my favourite - tescos cheese and onion sandwich its £1!! and probably terrible for you

I think I've just had a minor heart attack just reading some of the foods you lot eat...I can understand 3-4 tacos but a whole grande meal Levi? That's meant for 2-3 people! I have treid staying away from fast food recently but the Taco Bell bug is something hard to get rid of.

I wish I could eat doner kebabs and gyros when I go out on the piss, instead I'll order a greasy pizza from here. Or i'll go home and cook 4 scrambled eggs toast and hashbrowns with ketchup. If not that then a box of mac'n'cheese. Or a canned curry with chicken. Lately been on the toast + Nutella kick or bagel and cream cheese.

I have a chorizo addiction.

Chorizo is lovely. How do you use it?

i do it by frying some vine tomatoes, garlic, worcs sauce, red wine, shallots, dice up some spinach and serve on some linguine, put the chorizo on top ( i fry that seperate cos it overpowers everything else)

i also knew a recipe for a chorizo and maccarone bake from come dine with me but cant remember it anymore

When I was in America, stopping off at a place name Chic-Fil-a for their chicken sandwich became a daily routine. I recommend to any travellers going there.

Not on Sundays... ;)

Never actually been to a Chick-fil-A, as until recently, they were strictly a south of the Mason-Dixon line phenomenon.

McDs breakfasts, so nice for about 20 seconds, then a day of grief to follow....

I had one for breakfast 2 weeks ago for the first time in years and was shocked at how salty and plasticy it tasted

you ate the box you plank!

:-)

:lol: damn, I must have **** up as the fries tasted of cardboard :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
When I was in America, stopping off at a place name Chic-Fil-a for their chicken sandwich became a daily routine. I recommend to any travellers going there.

Not on Sundays... ;)

Never actually been to a Chick-fil-A, as until recently, they were strictly a south of the Mason-Dixon line phenomenon.

Apparently Chick-fil-A is running a promotion on Monday (Labor Day) where if you come in wearing the logo of any sports team, you get a free chicken sandwich. Wear your claret and blue with pride!

I used to work at Domino's. Temptation after making them for six hours!

Sick of them now!

I worked in a chipper donkeys years ago. Funny, the temptation never wore off :D

Â