Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

After munching my way thru a Ginsters Spicy Chicken Slice last night, I considered the amount of sheer crap food that I eat, and how much of it I enjoy.

Its not much, I won't lie, but there are certain foods I love, even though they may just be dirt in a bun.

So I'll start....

Ginsters Spicy Chicken Slice (Microwaved to the point of being hotter than the sun)

And

McChicken Sandwiches

It's heartblocking stuff but I **** love it.

Hmmmm Doner meat...

The place we used to go to after a night out did mixed kebab meat, chips, any sauces or mayo, wrapped in a massive naan bread for something like 3quid, all rolled up into a big Chicken & Doner Meat & Chips Plastered in Mayo Naan Roll.

Hmmmmmm that probably took 3 years off my life everytime i eat it.

Those massive **** burgers you get at Hard Rock cafe or TGI's. The ones so big and greasy you have to eat with a knife and fork as only giants have big enough hands to pick it up! I blame those for making me a fat word removed, so currently they are off the menu.

I also like dominos pizza

Flamed Grill Steak McCoys crisps. I think I had a packet everyday at Uni last year along with a bakewell flapjack. I must have a great metabolism.

Zinger Tower meals. KFC should never have went drive "thru". I'd also like to offer some advice. Never exercise after KFC. You can feel your body collecting the sewage. Once, I think I seen it like a rat just consumed by a snake.

One thing I completely cut out was pizza. Pizza is just too good to eat nowadays. One pizza means another very soon afterwards and when you reach the age of 29 and a half probably weightwatchers. I wouldn't know.

Yeh doner meat for me. USed to be so bad at uni, practically every time we went out we'd have doner after. I hardly ever have it anymore but every now and then I have it, and then regret it.

Also, not that bad, but a bit random, I LOVE cheese and Jam sandwiches. Sounds minging, but it's surprisingly nice. Plus they sell cheese with fruit in it, like wedneslydale with cranberries, it's pretty much the same thing.

I LOVE cheese and Jam sandwiches. Sounds minging, but it's surprisingly nice. Plus they sell cheese with fruit in it, like wedneslydale with cranberries, it's pretty much the same thing.

Im going to have to give this a go now at some point this week, ill let you know how i get on with it!

I love a good burger. The Jack Daniels burger at TGI Fridays is a particular favourite, and I make burgers at home far too often (and with a lot of cheese to boot). BK's tripple bacon cheese is a regular matchday treat when I go and watch the Norwegian football.

I used to love the kebab as well. Nowadays I really only get one if I'm properly p*ssed or stick to the shops where they do them gyro style.

Then there's the pie and chips. With lots of sauce (red and brown). They don't really do pies in Norway, which is probably a good thing to be honest, but I have to get my pie and chips when I'm at the football in Britain.

Also, not that bad, but a bit random, I LOVE cheese and Jam sandwiches. Sounds minging, but it's surprisingly nice. Plus they sell cheese with fruit in it, like wedneslydale with cranberries, it's pretty much the same thing.

Goat cheese and raspberry jam on toast. Very tasty. No, really, it is.

Â