Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

BK used to do a mushroom double swiss cheese burger.......feckin heaven.........dont see it here now in UK sadly.

The flame grilled taste does it for me every time

They don't do that over here, either, if that's any consolation.

My BK preference is for the Steakhouse XT:

An extra thick flame-broiled 7 ounce* beef patty topped with mayo, crispy onions, A.1.®Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, plus American cheese, lettuce and red ripe tomatoes.

970 calories

61g fat (23g saturated, 1g trans)

135mg cholesterol

42g protein

12g sugar

1930mg sodium

55g carbohydrate

When I was in America, stopping off at a place name Chic-Fil-a for their chicken sandwich became a daily routine. I recommend to any travellers going there.

Not on Sundays... ;)

Never actually been to a Chick-fil-A, as until recently, they were strictly a south of the Mason-Dixon line phenomenon.

haha, you're right it was not open on Sundays. Whataburger was nice also but from what I remember it was only in Texas or a limited number of states. Hated Sonic, loved Chipotle. I remember Dennys and I HOP being a complete grease fest.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Jesus!

Third my brother thought it would be interesting to try this. We have a Taco Bell fattie. Regular sausage stuffed with a cheesy double beef burrito wrapped in bacon.

TacoBellFattie.jpg

CheesyDoubleBeef.jpg

A burrito inside a sausage wrapped with bacon... but wait, there's more:

Maple sausage stuffed with peanut butter, honey, and a banana coated with brown sugar cooked in butter. To finish I will be making a rum butter sauce with smoked pecans.

Throwdown1.jpg

Done...Not bad. Could have used more brown sugar. I smoked some pecans and blended them and made a smoked pecan rum butter sauce, it was much better, but all-in-all this one was just OK as well.

Throwdown02.jpg

Just discovered West Indian bulla cakes, **** knows why they aren't common knowledge as they're **** delicious

Not sure how "crap" they are for you but who cares? It's like eating a large flat McVities ginger cake

I don't get the American thing of mixing sweet and savoury, they seem to do it an awful lot. Any reason for it?

Yes.

As a nation they can be generally noted as being fat, stupid and tasteless.

Why, thank you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hnwvWhbJw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ.

• 3 weeks later...

The BK Noah's Ark

noahs-ark.jpg

You won't actually find the Noah's Ark burger on any BK menu, but only because the king must have a thing against deliciousness. Or, I dunno, 10,000 calorie menu items. Whatever the case, the Noah's Ark burger consists of two of every kind of patty BK has to offer: beef, veggie, chicken and fish, plus bacon. Can you say dangerously delicious?! I can, it's spelled H-E-A-R-T A-T-T-A-C-K. Gotdamn I want one. But with more cheese. CHEESE NOAH NEEDS MORE CHEESE!

tbh, it should be two beef patties, two grilled chicken, two crispy chicken, two veggie, two fish, plus cheese and bacon.

Â