Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

582969.gif

Don't know if you can get these outside Ireland but damn they are good - specifically the one pictured. Definitely 3 or 4 classes above the common or garden 'pot noodle' muck. Between 2 slices of batch bread it is regularly my daily lunch.

fried pickles with ranch dressing!!!!!!! its soooooooo nasty and soooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious!

Ah, but you're a Septic, and I assume you mean those **** awful pickled gherkins. That's all they seemed to have when I was over there.

Now over here you can get pickled

onions

beetroot

cabbage

garlic

mango

egg

lime

and many others that are way better than those disgusting green cocks you lot seem mto like

marmite cheese and corned beef sandwiches...failing that a nice big lump of chicken breast on a sarnie absolutely smothered in marmite

yeah im a bit of a marmite monster....marmite and bacon is another good one that will probably get everyone going bleugh

fried pickles with ranch dressing!!!!!!! its soooooooo nasty and soooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious!

Ah, but you're a Septic, and I assume you mean those **** awful pickled gherkins. That's all they seemed to have when I was over there.

Now over here you can get pickled

onions

beetroot

cabbage

garlic

mango

egg

lime

and many others that are way better than those disgusting green cocks you lot seem mto like

you forgot the king of ALL pickels, piccalilli :winkold:

There's nothing better than a strong cheese and piccalilli sarnie, **** awesome.

I had venison sausages tonight for tea, wouldn't class them as 'crap food' but I enjoyed them anyway.

My biggest weakness when it comes to 'crap' food would probably be cheap chicken kievs, or fish finger sarnies.

Super Noodles are very fatty, cheap food..but you can't not love the little buggers.

Especially with two rounds of buttered bread..

See that's the same as mine but I've had both. You need to try mine further up :nod: There's no looking back.

Super Noodles are very fatty, cheap food..but you can't not love the little buggers.

Especially with two rounds of buttered bread..<3

See that's the same as mine but I've had both. You need to try mine further up :nod: There's no looking back.

Look out for the microwavable noodles that are done in 3 minutes, they come in pots, bit smaller than Pot Noodles but they are lovely.

They come in chicken or curry flavour.

I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that I did not try that KFC sandwich on its day of release... :(

But I did have two today... nomnomnom.

Damn, ye lucky fooker!

I'm undecided as to whether this is the right thread, but ah well...

12315_384509070865_35104635865_4465258_4181846_n.jpg

3 part Bakon Vodka

2 part Tomato Juice

1 part Pickle Juice

A dash of granulated garlic

Garnish with bacon crumbles and croutons

It's got a great savory flavor, the pickle juice works well with the Bakon, leaves you craving another sip. It's not as heavy as a Blood Mary. A classy drink. Light and sour.

From here. They haven't come up with a name for it yet. Any suggestions?

Â