Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I've had marmite sandwiches for the last 10 days at work (I'm making my own now) and I feel something may happen to me. I have been told mosquitos dont like the vitamins in it, so they won't bite me anymore - wish someone told me this before Egypt and 40 bites on the lower right leg and 32 on the left. Nice.

Did it work?

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe just outside Vancouver is a must-visit whenever I'm there. The Lumberjack special, apart from having a somewhat cheesy name, also contains about 5million calories. 6 thick, pancakes, 5 sausages, 8 rashers Canadian bacon, 4 thick slices of ham, 3 fried eggs, 4 pints of hash browns, beans, all covered in lovely maple syrup. Don't forget the toast and coffee so rank that it needs 5 sugars to be pallatable!

Seriously, if you think a full English is the nuts, you've never had the full Canadian Breakfast!

Other than that, Brummerican's shout for Taco Bell is seconded.

I've had marmite sandwiches for the last 10 days at work (I'm making my own now) and I feel something may happen to me. I have been told mosquitos dont like the vitamins in it, so they won't bite me anymore - wish someone told me this before Egypt and 40 bites on the lower right leg and 32 on the left. Nice.

Did it work?

Didn't work when I was in Africa. We had marmite for breakfast, lunch and dinner and after 3 days I had 98 bites.

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe just outside Vancouver is a must-visit whenever I'm there. The Lumberjack special, apart from having a somewhat cheesy name, also contains about 5million calories. 6 thick, pancakes, 5 sausages, 8 rashers Canadian bacon, 4 thick slices of ham, 3 fried eggs, 4 pints of hash browns, beans, all covered in lovely maple syrup. Don't forget the toast and coffee so rank that it needs 5 sugars to be pallatable!

Seriously, if you think a full English is the nuts, you've never had the full Canadian Breakfast!

Other than that, Brummerican's shout for Taco Bell is seconded.

4 pints of hash browns :shock: how does that work?

Did it work?

Didn't work when I was in Africa. We had marmite for breakfast, lunch and dinner and after 3 days I had 98 bites.

Maybe you're supposed to rub the Marmite into your skin, rather than eating it? :?

4 pints of hash browns :shock: how does that work?

I couldn't find a better way to describe what is a complete mountain of the buggers. :winkold:

Maybe you're supposed to rub the Marmite into your skin, rather than eating it? :?

Tried that too - I was obviously just too tasty an offer for the little blighters to pass up on :shock:

I love KFC pieces with the gravy they do

Battered sausage and chips

Cheese and marmite sandwiches

Cheese and bacon burgers

Sausage sandwiches with ketchup

Cherry bakewells

Flapjacks

Yum

Poetry that is

Deep fried cheese.

can you deep-fry cheese?

how does it come out?

If it's anything like mozzarella sticks, then heavenly.

Mozzarella sticks, sometimes called mozz sticks, cheesy soldiers, mozza sticks, mozzies, wang-a-dangs, bishops cheesy fingers, hot corners, cheese sticks, breaded curd, queso frito, fried mozzarella, cheese curds, are rectangular or cylindrical pieces of battered or breaded mozzarella cheese. This deep-fried snack is most often served at restaurants or pizza parlors as an appetizer or as North American pub fare.

2549917148_2329729166.jpg

I have a chorizo addiction.

Chorizo is lovely. How do you use it?

i put it in a Chicken & Chorizo Paella.

I missed this one. I buy the slices, get a baton of bread, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Also in as Ender said, it is great in Paella.

Chorizo in red wine too.

Also in wraps.

I'm hungry.

Â