Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

McDonald's breakfast. Too good at 5am in the morning walking through town pissed out your head. Double sausage and egg McMuffin meal with 2 extra hash browns...

Good grief no.

I've only had it once, and I can barely remember if it was nice or not, but I just associate it with the events following Subway City and Subside one night. Eurgh.

McDonald's breakfast. Too good at 5am in the morning walking through town pissed out your head. Double sausage and egg McMuffin meal with 2 extra hash browns...

Good grief no.

I've only had it once, and I can barely remember if it was nice or not, but I just associate it with the events following Subway City and Subside one night. Eurgh.

Which is exactly the scenario anyway. Subway City. Can only really have one after Subway City, it doesn't feel right having one after another night.

Doner meat on a pizza is the perfect post-session greasy alcohol soak.

UUUUUUGH Man, I've seen that, Doner meat, Veg Pizza, half a bucket of mayo yak material for sure.

Mayo on a pizza? I think not. I go for pepperoni, anchovy and doner meat personally.

McDs breakfasts, so nice for about 20 seconds, then a day of grief to follow....

I had one for breakfast 2 weeks ago for the first time in years and was shocked at how salty and plasticy it tasted

McDs breakfasts, so nice for about 20 seconds, then a day of grief to follow....

I had one for breakfast 2 weeks ago for the first time in years and was shocked at how salty and plasticy it tasted

you ate the box you plank!

:-)

• 4 weeks later...
Â