The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Looking forward to this one.

Will be reading the books during Christmas.

Be sure to review them on here.

50 minutes ago, Xela said:

Looks like an adult Stranger Things

I don't like the sound of that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coda said:

Be sure to review them on here.

I don't like the sound of that.

I'll post it in the book thread once I finish them. It's a triology (Souther Reach) by Jeff VanderMeer.

Guess the first film is the first book? Not sure thb.

Just have to finish the The City of Mirrors, last book in the "The Passage" series by Justin Cronin.

That is btw being turned into a TV-show coming next year. Really exited for that one.

• Thanks 1

Disney confirm they've bought 21st Century Fox's 'entertainment assets'. 

There's definitely problems with Disney owning too much now, but the comic book fan in me can't deny I'm excited for the prospects they have to mine for the MCU. Less the Xmen stuff, more the bits and bobs associated with stuff like the F4. Doom can take his place as an Avengers villain finally.

26 minutes ago, Chindie said:

There's definitely problems with Disney owning too much now, but the comic book fan in me can't deny I'm excited for the prospects they have to mine for the MCU. Less the Xmen stuff, more the bits and bobs associated with stuff like the F4. Doom can take his place as an Avengers villain finally.

MCU?

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

In your opinion do you have seen "The Room" to get it? 

Just in case, just go on YouTube and search for "best of The Room". It's like a 10 minute video with the best (or shittest, depending on how you look at it) bits from The Room. I haven't seen The Disaster Artist, but I'd guess that's all you'd need to see to get it.

I doubt you'd have to sit through the whole of The Room. That's a tough ask for anyone :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just in case, just go on YouTube and search for "best of The Room". It's like a 10 minute video with the best (or shittest, depending on how you look at it) bits from The Room. I haven't seen The Disaster Artist, but I'd guess that's all you'd need to see to get it.

I doubt you'd have to sit through the whole of The Room. That's a tough ask for anyone :D 

ah great stuff. i'll have a look at that. strangely compelled to watch it to see if its as bad as people make out but this'll do instead

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

Do Disney get Deadpool ? I really hope they don't nerf him.

Â