Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Just now, maqroll said:

Bailey giving everything. 

Can't fault that man compared to some recently, been mostly great when others have faltered.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

There haven't been many tbh.

Luiz should've been booked for the one on... I can't remember who.  McAllister maybe for 2 fouls, but not a bad one.

Sorry ‘bad’ foul rather than dissent. Both of Mac Allister and Diaz should obviously already have one. 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Unai will have a game plan.

The players will have other ideas 🙄

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Martin Keown on my small rivulet referring to a Liverpool defender as Konsa. Not for the first time 

Isn't the Liverpool player's name pronounced "Kwonsa"?

• Like 1

Just now, Alakagom said:

Diaby having a Raheem Sterling classic match so far, but he's getting into good positions, that's a skill in itself 

Tbf he’s being put into very good positions and then hasn’t the composure or confidence today to make the killer pass or shot. His teammates are flattering him 

Just now, Davkaus said:

It does make me laugh we've got this chubby **** running around after elite athletes in their prime.

But but, apparently the referees fitness tests are too hard for the women  I once heard an ex ref say 🤦‍♀️

3 minutes ago, SimonVilla said:

Moussa redemption arc is going to be *chef’s kiss*

I’m here for it, but so far tonight he’s playing like a drunk 

• Like 1

Easily our best half for ages, irritating that we get absolutely nothing out of it. Emi howler, very tight offside call and missing huge chances. Just not meant to be it seems.

Despite the stupid errors I like the way we're playing. Would take this over Brighton/European performance any day. What the feck is the ref on btw? Clown.

1 minute ago, Digavilla said:

Can’t complain if we don't get anything from this game, The Carlos & Diaby miss is criminal.. 

For the money spent on the fees and wages for these two, we've lost on the investment. 

• Like 1