Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Match Polls  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/24 at 22:59

7 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

dragontan.gif

Yeah, yeah. And if we had the half dozen players we have injured, we would have spanked you.

Edited by AntrimBlack
Spelling
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Great result and decent performance, had we gone a goal down when wolves should have scored it might well have been a different outcome but once we got on top we largely stayed there.

Both goals pretty well worked, yes the second was somewhat fortunate but had Konsa not mis-hit it into the net it would have been a nod-in for Duran. 

Emery looked angry when he came back out for the second half, and Kellyman looked surprised when he saw Duran getting ready to come on, probably reading far too into it but hoping Watkins hasn’t had a bust up with Unai at half time.

Hamstring tweak for Ollie

Molineuxmix

"A full strength wolves would have beaten a full strength villa today"

Lolol. Yeah that's why you are mid table and we are top 4. Deluded clowns they really are.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 3

Emi's heroics in the early stages kept us in the game and made the win possible. Therefore, he gets my MotM.

Zaniolo was fantastic, hope he understands how he's growing on the fans.

• Like 1

Yeah relatively comfortable in the end, thanks to Emi’s wonder save. I thought we set up wring leaving their right wing so open, and good 6 or 7 times in the first 20 minutes they had success down there. Rogers covering Moreno just doesn’t seem to work and I was disappointed we didn’t address it earlier. The Digne/Zaniolo double sub fixed it but could have been Di e earlier I think. Zaniolo was great when he came on, instrumental in the second goal. 

1 hour ago, jim said:

Much better second half! Nick MOTM as I’ve bagged on him all season and he was the difference for me sh.

Moreno needs dropping and Rogers out on loan next season, I’ll gladly eat crow if he makes it but I doubt he will.

Shows how fans see things differently, I thought he showed real signs of promise tonight. Strong running, skilful play, little touches, sure, not everything came off, but there is a player in there for sure. 

• Like 4

First 25 they were the better team but since that Ait Nouri chance we wrested control and dominated the game. 

As for O’Neil if we had Kamara, McGinn etc then they don’t get the ball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I just finished watching as I had to record it, my first reaction… 9 added minutes!? Where the **** did they come from!?

Five of them minutes was from the Lino needing his truss rearranged.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Yeah, yeah. And if we had the half dozen players we have injured, we would have spanked you.

Actually, in the end, we did spank them even with all the absences and using two trainees.

1 hour ago, jim said:

Much better second half! Nick MOTM as I’ve bagged on him all season and he was the difference for me sh.

Moreno needs dropping and Rogers out on loan next season, I’ll gladly eat crow if he makes it but I doubt he will.

Rogers best performance so far.

Â