Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Match Polls  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/24 at 22:59

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Much better second half! Nick MOTM as I’ve bagged on him all season and he was the difference for me sh.

Moreno needs dropping and Rogers out on loan next season, I’ll gladly eat crow if he makes it but I doubt he will.

Not sure any of your predictions have come even close to realisation recently. 

• Like 1

A welcome 3 points. Diaby MotM for that goal and an assist.

Overall not a great performance by any means, but good enough. 6s and 7s all round and a 7.5 for Diaby. 

Zani looked good when coming on. Could be an important player for the run in

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

That was testament to what Unai does with a squad, no McGinn, no Mings, no Kamara, no Ollie for a second half, no problem. 

Yep, got through the last couple games with a depleted midfield.

Will be great to have McGinn back refreshed and reenergised to see us over the line… will be a big boost for us now.

Please be ok Ollie 🙏

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

Comfortable win.  I thought that Duran looked good when he came on and Zaniolo looks like he's starting to enjoy football again.  Torres is just SO good - it's a delight to watch him in claret and blue.  The other good news is that Spurs now have to win their game in hand by more than 1.  Another match negotiated.

Pray for Watkins.

Good enough today from big silly Jhon. If we can curb 60% of the wackiness out of his game, he'll be OK leading the line.

BUT.

McGinn and Ramsey back soon. Fair to say we're likely to improve.

I won't be able to recall a second of that match in 3 days time but that is a huge huge win.

Four points is an outstanding return from our next three. We needed that today.

UTFVB

Superb win.

Please dont let Ollie be injured.

Konsa, Rogers, Diaby, Pau, Emi and Bailey were great today. As were Digne and Zaniolo when they came on.

Now, come on Brentford!!

Huge win!! Hope Watkins was precautionary - lots of football to be played in the coming weeks. Duran and Zaniolo changed the game. Chuffed for Diaby. Carlos had a very good game. 

• Like 1

Lovely. 

No doubt their fans will point to the fact they had players missing, but so do we. 

Gave MOTM to Diego, his weight of passing was superb all game and got us on the front foot a number of times. 

All round a good day at the office. Now we just need Brentford to end Utd's half arsed chances. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 1

Good performance overall. A little sloppy at points in the first half but completely controlled the second. 

We usually struggle against these so really pleasing stuff. 

1 minute ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Looked so much more comfortable once Digne came on. Wolves switched their attacks to our right when he was introduced, which tells you a lot. 

Yeah he deserves to be in the team, Moreno is just not at it and needs to get back to his best… poor today.

• Like 1

Impressed by Rogers in the first half and Zaniolo in the second…

Diaby seems to be going from strength to strength now… a big plus.

We need everyone in the squad contributing, encouraging signs…

Really want JJ back.

Â