• Ramsey
    • McGinn
    • Watkins
    • Diaby (Kamara 64)
    • Tielemans (Bailey 72)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/02/24 at 23:59

Well that was just not good enough. Uni got it wrong in midweek and again today. The players just didn't believe enough, and that is why Man Utd win these games because they do believe. Cash was full of effort cannot fault him on that, but his decisions and composure are well off. Positive for me is Ramsey, looked much better, and having him driving on for the end of the season could be very important. Still in 5th, and if we can find some form there is no reason we cannot finish 5th or higher. It's not over yet, and there are some twists and turns to come yet.

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

It's simply our squad. Relying on Mcginn, Luiz, Kamara and Watkins every single game has killed us.

All left on the pitch when we went 3 down mid week. Crazy decision gets crazier in hindsight.

Just now, AVTuco said:

Not sure how, but we're mentally fragile again. A team that only plays when they're behind. No urgency or will to win. 

Pivotal game ending in a loss. 

We fell apart when McGinn and Bailey went off. Regardless of whether it was the right decision or not it's no surprise that a misfiring Diaby and a non-existant Zaniolo took the wind out of our sails.

Gary Neville saying he thinks Spurs would rather Villa win than Man Utd because they'll want teams to slow Man Utds momentum had me very close to a holey TV 

• Haha 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Dropping off at 1-1 was so egregious I almost hope it wasn’t a decision made by Unai 

How many chances did we create at 1-1?  The answer is an awful lot more than they did.

• Like 3

Â