• Ramsey
    • McGinn
    • Watkins
    • Diaby (Kamara 64)
    • Tielemans (Bailey 72)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/02/24 at 23:59

Bailey sub unforgivable. We were all over them at that moment. Unless he was injured, that loss is on the manager. Shame as we actually played well till that moment. Diaby was useless yet again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

No way we deserve to lose that. 

They literally played like Wimbledon. Their main attacking threat was that prick Maguire. 

On another day, 3 or 4 of our chances go in. JJ alone could of bagged a hat-trick. 

My only gripe with Unai is Bailey should of stayed on. 

To this saying our season is over, get a grip you idiots, we are still top 5, last 16 in Europe, we will hit form again. Hopefully if any of you have tickets for remaining games you can give them to supporters who realise the season don't end in mid Feb. 

Yes we did deserve to lose. They scored more goals.

Think we outplayed them, but still lost.  Need to be more clinical - we can't miss those chances and stay top 4/5.

Diaby needs more confidence but is getting back - Thought ramsey played much better, seems he might be getting back to 100%.

Next few games critical obviously for the season. Not over yet.

All this waxing lyrical about Man Utd.. We are *still* 5 points ahead of them.

Edited by richp999

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Not losing at home for a year.

Then losing three at home in a row.

Fortress Villa Park?

It;s now spacer.png

Only two in a row for that record. Otherwise you have to consider the Everton Cup loss as well...

Really annoyed with the result.

1) Why oh why did we take Bailey off? What was Emery doing? It's the most Villa thing to do; let up when the opposition are on the ropes.

2) Cash is done at Villa. Positionally all over the place. Shooting from dumb positions. Must be sold in the summer (hopefully someone is stupid enough to buy him).

3) Diaby: really starting to question why we signed him. Not offering anything.

4) Everything is too f***king slow. We were losing and walking around.

A psychologically damaging defeat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rodders said:

very glad I didn't waste my time watching that. 3 home defeats in a row, 8 goals conceded. **** me our defence our shite. Despise those words removed. I'd focus on the ECL now as our time in the top 5 is coming to an end very soon.

LOL. We were all over them. Deserved the win absolutely. 

• Like 4

Painful defeat. Really should have won. Aston Villa against Man Utd is just the gift that keeps on giving- to Man Utd; its surreal how they do it time after time after time.

Ramsey was much more involved today which is a plus, Kamara‘s injury a big concern, we could easily be without him now for a month if he’s sprained his knee. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Annoying how shit Utd are and yet we should have scored 5 or 6 but lacked the composure and they we get done by the worst set piece defending you will see and then another piece  of awful defending from a basic cross. Really poor and annoyingly at 1-1 I txt my son and said 2-1 Utd rashford 96th minute and I got that wrong too. Unfortunately like those games when we bottles going top this looks like the game that starts normal service for the sky teams getting champions league. Feels this league is corrupt but hey that’s probably just my sour grapes. However I am Adamant this Utd side are shit but I expected them to win lots of games 2-1 1-0 where they are shit just because that’s how the premier league works 

Â