Ratings & Reactions: Burnley v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/23 at 22:59

Great away win. 

Kamara very impressive. McGinn imperial. Cash and Digne provided a lot of the attacking threat, a great little adjustment to the formation by Unai. Moussa is absolute quality. Ollie should have had a couple. Promising subs.

Olson a worry. Came a few times when he should have stayed back and/or went to no man’s land. Pau deserves time to adapt but still has the turning circle of a medium-sized tectonic plate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Outstanding performance. Another example of beating the teams you're supposed to beat.

Hard not to give MOTM to Cash, but Diaby and especially Kamara are close runners-up. Kamara won the ball a lot for us today.

Pau is getting there but is still settling.

Burnley are awful in the back. I won't be surprised if they go straight back down. We should have had more.

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Sounds like we made this trickier than it had to be 

It wasn't that tricky in the end. Burnley had 5-10 minutes at the start of the second half where they threw everything they had at us and almost succeeded, but after that it was back to Villa being pretty comfortable. I never once thought we would lose and I mean that as we have too many goals in this team.

• Like 2

Â