Jack Harrison

Delphinho123

22 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Read it was done deal hours ago. Official statement lagging behind. Romano must be getting close to black listed

Maybe Romano tweeted when the contract had been signed and it technically was official, just not public? It's not like the clubs inform the social media team and they put messages out on social media the aboslute second the contract is signed 😅 

Romano is usually right in what he tweets but things change, especially given he leaks information as quickly as he can. 

Hilarious yesterday on ToffeeWeb site. First they thought he was signing for them."He's just what we need" "Great signing". Then they heard he'd said he wants to go to Villa " Shite player anyway" "Never wanted him"

Then they hear we weren't interested and they've got him "Great signing" Brilliant I loved it

14 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Hilarious yesterday on ToffeeWeb site. First they thought he was signing for them."He's just what we need" "Great signing". Then they heard he'd said he wants to go to Villa " Shite player anyway" "Never wanted him"

Then they hear we weren't interested and they've got him "Great signing" Brilliant I loved it

Sounds like this place to be honest. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Signed for Everton. Close thread. 

I think you will find you are wrong.  Some Journalist who is always right and never makes an error ever said he was signing for us.

• Like 1

Just now, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Unsure whether to be happy we've missed out on a player I don't rate or be worried we've not getting someone Unai wanted. Probably the latter if we're being rational, but then football fans aren't rational. Former. I guess. 

Well we didn't miss out on a player we decided not to go for

4 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Unsure whether to be happy we've missed out on a player I don't rate or be worried we've not getting someone Unai wanted. Probably the latter if we're being rational, but then football fans aren't rational. Former. I guess. 

We found out he was injured so decided not to pursue further, I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Everton have completed the signing of forward Jack Harrison on a season-long loan from Leeds United.

The 26-year-old passed his medical with the Club yesterday before completing the necessary paperwork this morning. He will now continue his rehabilitation from a minor hip injury before being available for Sean Dyche’s squad.

evertonfc

2 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

How come a number of posts today have been for those who are partially sighted? Unless I’ve accidentally changed some setting on my phone…

Same for me

Â