Jack Harrison

Delphinho123

On 28/07/2023 at 19:04, useless said:

I looked on Leeds forum earlier an 'ITK' on there who they all seemed to believe saying that Summerville, Gnonto, and Sonny Perkins definitely leaving as well as Harrison if he can recover from his injury in time,

Harrison being injured and missing start of the season was public knowledge.

Edited by useless

45 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He was effective under Biesla's style of basketball matches.

Very much less so in Jesse Marsch's formation without much width so don't really see him being that effective.

Seems injuries have spooked us and we're suddenly falling into the trap of signing squad players to be starters when we need to be signing top level players who can push inconsistent players to the bench e.g. Diaby obviously would've benched Bailey but for the injuries we've had in last month.

We almost certainly don't have the money for that. We still own Buendia; even if he can't play he still has to be paid and it will be at least 18 months now before he could be sold (no-one will be interested next summer until they've seen he has actually recovered). We need somebody for this season. It didn't have to be Harrison but I don't think the money is there to be 'signing a top-level player' for this role. 

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

His audience lap it up though and believe everything he says. Incredible.

It's bizarre that Everton fans are quoting him like he's still gospel. He was always going there. We had interest yes, but weren't going to proceed with his injury. It's really not that deep. I'd have more respect for people like Fab if they held their hands up when they got it wrong, not invent nonsense like we only just discovered his injury. It's insulting to everyone's intelligence.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Odd hatred of a journo 

I was thinking this. Why is everyone so obsessed? Both the journalists are saying pretty much exactly the same thing, more or less.

• Like 3

Â