Jack Harrison

Delphinho123

Just now, Rolta said:

I was thinking this. Why is everyone so obsessed? Both the journalists are saying pretty much exactly the same thing, more or less.

Fab's trademark is "here we go" which indicates the deal is done. He tweeted that about Harrison and then massively backtracked. Ornstein doesn't do that.

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Fab's trademark is "here we go" which indicates the deal is done. He tweeted that about Harrison and then massively backtracked. Ornstein doesn't do that.

Meh. Who cares.

46 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Hmm definitely food for thought about whether he suits our system but I guess we'll see. If you think though that Ramsey is basically nailed on to come back in on the left is it really worth breaking the bank for another winger? We may only have limited funds left too this window so have to prioritise.

Depends what we decide to do upfront.

Injury to Ollie and we could well have to move Diaby central so then they'd be a vacancy on the right so much rather have a developing player for that position (who can offer more than Bailey which is a reasonably low bar).

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I find it hilarious, “in the mud” “tap in merchant”

But he got a transfer (his job) very, very wrong. Ornstein is a journalist far more than Romano, he might get things wrong, but he waited to have the facts before sharing information. That is called fact-checking. Not inventing narratives that we didn't know he was injured.

• Like 1

Fabrizio claimed the deal was done and then backtracked and came out with we didn't know he was injured. That is nonsense. He just tries to get the very first scoop and then looks like a clown. 

Nothing to do with hatred, not from me anyway. I respect his hustle, he's built up a huge following so fair enough but he looks like a fool here. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 2

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

Hatred for journalism, and disparaging of traditional media, is one of the toxic legacies of the toxic 2010s. The Decade that delivered Trumpism, Brexit, 'alternative facts' and ultimately Russian disinformation super spread through social media.

'Traditional media' wouldn't be a guy desperately trying to be first to report on every transfer on Twitter though would it. A newspaper printing a story it has to row back 45 minutes later is a big embarrassment; as a result, they tend to do a better job of checking what they write is factual. 

• Like 1

Â